Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- We're looking for a Digital Partner Commerce - Assistant Manager to join our sales team. The Digital Partner Commerce - Assistant Manager will answer almost any question related to the digital topics in sales team as digital sales expert and help driving our growing digital business. This position is crucial to account operation in conjunction with the digital sales target in each account. The majority of this person’s time will be spent managing internal operation processes and procedures that enable our product readiness in partners' digital sales channels. The Digital Partner Commerce - Assistant Manager will extensively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to drive results.
- To Achieve Growth and Profit Objectives, Support the Account Manager and Ops Manager in achieving targets through up-front terms and conditions negotiations, executing of merchandising and category activations, securing promo placements, adding assortments, and mitigating competitive pressures.
Manage the Digital Partner's Portals&Brand Store Maintenance
- Catalog and new item set up, item maintenance.
- Lead product detail page optimization in collaboration with marketing team.
- Facilitate and address all Andon Cords.
- Support the account manager's operational process such as a new product introduction or promotional campaign execution process.
Cross Functional Support (Business Planning & Financial Reconciliation)
- PO Reconciliation – Submit, track, monitor and adjust POs accordingly. Working with SCM and Finance teams.
- Order and POS Tracking – Updating weekly trackers after confirmed orders and prior week POS performance.
- Take initiatives for coordinating shipment with the Digital Partner's logistics as well as our logistics team.
- Participate in regular meeting with the Digital Partner for any operational topics.
- Participate or initiate projects within the scope of digital and/ or sales team.
Reporting & Analysis:
- Visualize and measure activities, and feedback to stake holders such as account manager, operation manager or other cross functional teams.
- Assist DPC team members in gathering pertinent info and data for account meetings/presentations, cross functional meetings, business planning & weekly/monthly review.
- Track performance of all new items and recent assortment additions.
- Sales - Responsible Account / Category and division in each account
- all DPC functional team
- Wholesale Account team, Customer Service team
- SCM/IT/Finance (Credit)
- Assortment Planning, Digital Marketing, Category Planning, Omni Channel Marketing
- E-Commerce team
- Global/APAC DPC team
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- A passion for all things eCommerce (direct to consumer or business to consumer eCommerce): you have some experience in how to influence the digital path to purchase, which would ideally include experience of AB testing and have proven data analytical skills.
- Learning mindset: the ability to learn fast and be flexible to constantly changing environments.
- Results-oriented: You have a bias for action and delivery that creates business value & impact. When problems arise, you reliably produce ideas and thoughtful solutions, then role up your sleeves to implement.
- Entrepreneurial: You always question if something can be done better, and don’t overly rely on processes when it comes to getting things moving. You have a consumer obsession, are self-driven, breathe a growth mindset and challenge yourself in getting out of your own comfort zone.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and working with systems/application
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy of data
- Strong analytical skills and a thorough understanding of retail math concepts and applications
- Ability to identify and quantify sales opportunities and market trends
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to understand and translate financial data to make recommendations and decisions
- Strong communication and presentation skills, written and verbal
- Ability to think strategically, synthesize complex data and develop innovative solutions
- Ability to delivery effective and persuasive presentations that support business decisions
- Ability to influence decisions and outcomes cross functionally
- Ability to accept and meet critical deadlines with good planning and organization skills
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Functional: minimum 2 years of experience in the Digital Business with a focus on eCommerce related areas like Consumer Experience, Merchandising, Marketing etc
- Business: minimum 4 years of experience, with the ability to demonstrate examples of where you have contributed to initiatives that created positive impact to business results.
- Cross-functional experience ideally with digital marketing, commerce & analytics