As an Assistant Manager Non-eCom and Brand Consumer Service Operations at adidas you are contributing to creating a premium customer service experience for our consumers who bought through Ecom, adidas app, and in brick and mortar retail stores.
Success is measured by operational excellence in the contact center across all service channels with focus on efficiency, quality & consumer experience.
Scope: Contribute to create a premium customer service experience in your region
- Process Definition & Documentation
- Assist in the implementation processes with the local vendor. Ensure that these definitions will allow to leverage or build proper solutions with internal and external cooperation partners.
- Support the operational and implementation lead in managing the relationship at a remote and local level with 3rd party vendor (contact center provider, specialist providers). Support the 2nd level escalation point for contact center.
- Support the contact center concerning implementation of roll-outs or new functionalities in your region.
- Maintain knowledge of all defined processes and documented guidelines.
- Continuous Improvement
- Monitor and analyze respective processes continuously. Identify improvement opportunities and contribute to finding respective solutions.
- Perform all duties in an accurate, timely and professional manner within the guidelines of company procedures and policies, while maintaining a flexible approach at resolving consumer requests.
- Assist in monitoring & reporting (KPI’s & Metrics) including weekly, monthly review of operational performance in your region
- Day-to-day Operations
- Support to monitor, operate and improve service levels and quality standards in close cooperation with the contact center
- Work in agile manner with the willingness to adapt and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Global CS Operations
- Manager, Knowledge, Training and Development
- Analytics team
- External vendors
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing business processes and business partners
- Excellent customer service skills with a demonstrated ability to work with difficult consumers and/or situations
- Good verbal and written communication & negotiation skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Comfortable working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies
- Project management and project monitoring experience is a plus
- Knowledge of process optimization methodologies (LEAN, 6Sigma, etc…) is a plus
- Fluent English both verbally and written
- Degree with focus on Business Administration, Communication or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of experience in Contact vendor management in a Retail, Digital and/or eCommerce environment
- Basic knowledge in Consumer Service