At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- Handle key business processes, services & KPIs (such as range set up, calendars, samples, catalogues, sell in tools) as well as events (launches)
- Drive and participate in brand projects and support brand directors (group function)
- Assist in driving an integrated Go-to-Market process
- Coordinate deliverables from key stakeholders in the range preparation process in a timely manner
- Coordinate Market Sell-In tools (inputs, brief, production, tracking, etc.).
- Coordinate the sample process (budget, orders, allocation, delivery, recovery).
- Own and support ranging-related systems and processes. Develop understanding and provide support to relevant IT applications
- Establish and drive alignment on KPIs for product categories. Run reporting to support, direct and ensure transparency of all agreed targets and KPIs
- Coordinate and support the setup of internal meetings
- Plan and execute market seasonal launches, including any bespoke launches required for key accounts
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills (e.g. relationship management, facilitation) and deep cross-functional process knowledge
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Project Management experiences preferred
- Experience in an operational driven environment (timelines, milestones, calendar management)
- Cross functional experience in merchandising/product, marketing, sales/retail
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Professional Background/Experience:
- 2 to 3 years work experience
- University degree in Business or equivalent professional experience, ideally in Sales and/or Marketing
- Language Skills:
- Fluency in English
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.