- Assistant, Warehouse
- Drive and contribute to Warehouse & Logistics Operations business strategies by working with the Warehouse Manager.
- Drive and Contribute to Warehouse & Logistics Operations business strategies by working with the Warehouse Manager.
- Grow and strengthen adidas business by developing the WH & Log organization, optimizing Inbound performance and achieve cost targets; provide visible product flow and status; identifying and utilizing best practices; strengthening processes and policies; leveraging systems; establishing and monitoring KPIs’.
- To manage Warehouse Inbound Operations and supporting the receiving and tallying of products from import, local suppliers and return.
- To ensure that the daily Inbound functions are functioning safely with high level of accuracy, efficiency (cost & process), KPI and productivity.
- Ensuring good warehouse practices are continually maintained to make the “Best in Class” facility in the region.
- Ensuring continuous creative improvement process thru problem identification and problem analysis.
- Development and monitoring of the employee work plans, development and training plans.
- Develop and plan for inbound activities (manpower & job assignment) with the IB supervisor.
- Updating of Flash report for Inbound & Inventory Status timely.
- Chairing the Morning Briefing Session / Positive Multiplier Activities
- Coordination and Communication with “internal customers” with regards to Inbound & Inventory activities.
- Conducting investigation for inbound & inventory discrepancies.
- Monitoring & management of inbound capacity planning.
- Manage and control Inbound & cyclic count/ inventory management activities in accordance to the Standard Operating Procedure.
- Timely submission or updating of reports assigned.
- Compiling of cyclic counts & claims report and submitted to WM for approval.
- Continuous review of inbounds process & inventory management process to achieve the Best Practice.
- Management of inbounds & inventory team’s discipline.
- Control and facilitates purchase and raising of POs.
- Perform any other roles or duties assigned by the superior, which is deemed reasonable, practical and logical.
- Communicate with Others
- Planning and Organizing
- Manage Relationship and Diversity
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Learning and Self-Development
- Manage Business (Processes and Projects)
- Manage and Develop People
Professional background/ Experience:
- Functional: Experience in Logistics Operation
- Industry: Preferably in apparel/ fashion/ FW or FMCG Retail
- Exposure: Sports
- Minimum Diploma in Logistics Management.Degree advantageous
- Outlook: Intermediate
- Word: Intermediate
- Excel: Intermediate
- PowerPoint: Interned
- English: Good