At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Support the Corporate Privacy Team in privacy matters related to employee, applicant and other corporate data.
- Contribute to the achievement of global strategy for privacy compliance.
- Support governance team on data governance obligations for employee, applicant and other corporate data.
- Review and mapp key international flows of employee, applicant and other corporate data and support in the implementation of transfer mechanisms.
- Draft, review and negotiate a variety of contracts to reflect privacy obligations by working closely with appropriate business stakeholders.
- Support business stakeholders how to create records of their processing activities and how to perform privacy threshold and impact assessments.
- Handle privacy inquiries and complaints.
- Provide privacy advice to business stakeholders.
- Draft and review processes, privacy notices and consent statements to reflect privacy obligations by working closely with appropriate business stakeholders.
- Contribute to the achievement of the corporate privacy team strategy.
- Support in the driving of an ethics and compliance culture.
- Support in the implementation of initiatives and efficient Legal & Compliance processes, in close co-ordination with the Global Legal & Compliance team.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong competence in communication.
- Fluent in English (both verbally and written). German or other language skills a bonus.
- Strong interest in and affinity for information technologies.
- Ability to work independently.
- High degree of customer orientation.
- Enthusiastic and represents the value of integrity.
- Good MS-Office skills.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Law Degree, eligible to practise as a lawyer.
- Privacy qualification is a plus.
- Ideally with initial experience in privacy governance and/or in IT law.
- Preferably experience with multinational companies with multi market teams.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.