Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- Maximize profitability for original stores through retail management standards and excellent customer service.
- Business analysis inclusive of P&L, sales incentives drivers and Retail KPIs for ORT and Franchise.
- Provide RBO SG team with data analytics to assist with problem solving/decision and improve overall business productivity.
- Manage the controllable operating expenses to keep within the agreed budget.
Audit and Compliance
- Upkeep and maintain high Audit and Compliance standards for ORT and Franchise. Provide independent assurance that Quarterly audits and internal control for ORT and Franchise stores completed in an unbiased and objective manner.
- Lead the store personnel to implement and adhere to the retail management standards to level of excellence and ensure compliance from GSOM for both ORT and Franchise.
- Support DTC Director with monthly rolling forecast and target commission setting
- Updates monthly reporting for store visits
- Roll out plans for store incentive to drive sales performance
- Business case analysis for assessment of new key locations
- Liaison with landlords for any lease agreement, campaign or marketing events for the stores
- Drive Global digital implementation in stores to improve retail efficiency
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Outlook: Advanced
- Word: Advanced
- Excel: Advanced
- Powerpoint: Advanced
- English: Advanced
- Local Language: Fluent
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Degree or Diploma in Finance / Economic / Retail Management
- Minimum 4 years in Retail Operations/ Retail Finance
- FMCG and/or Retail
- Sports, Fashion