As an Assistant Manager Digital Analytics at adidas, you are part of the delivery of cutting-edge analytics services to stakeholders, enabling them to make fact-based decisions. Based on a defined data source, you contribute to the generation of insights that help adidas better understand the consumer, expand reach, increase customer engagement and advocacy and ultimately drive sales. You are part of the team that informs the adidas digital strategy and provides the factual basis for future consumer experiences and site development.
Scope: Contribution to a specific analytic deliverables or services
- Contribute to the delivery of analytics services by collecting, tracking, mining and analyzing data and generating fact-based insights. Support Digital or BU teams to increase reach, engagement, buy and advocacy and inform Digital strategy.
- Contribute to specific analytics services to stakeholders within Digital, e.g. agile cells, or outside Digital, e.g. Business Units or Newsrooms, using a single data source.
- Carry out assigned tasks for projects in areas such as analytics implementation, database integration, marketing attribution, tag management, qualitative data, etc.
- Support defined group of stakeholders in setting up performance measurements using digital analytics, and enabling them to derive trends and opportunities.
- Contribute to the translation gathered insights into engaging, actionable and easy to digest insights presentations including visualization.
- Build trust with stakeholders in your scope of responsibility to facilitate actionability of insights.
- Help establish a fact-based culture in the organization by continuously improving data driven decision processes.
- Continuously measure metrics for stakeholders within the assigned scope.
- Support implementation and drive optimization of reporting structures within your area of responsibility.
- Contribute to the development of best practice guidance for markets and other adidas stakeholders to maximize the use of analytics capabilities.
- Keep up with the latest trends and technological advances by informing yourself proactively using various sources.
- Data Science Team
- BUs and Markets
- Digital Strategy, Ecosystem and Experience Design Teams
- Digital Product Teams
Education & Professional Experience
- University degree in the field of Business or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in Digital Analytics
- Experience with digital marketing in a brand environment
- Experience in eCommerce environment
- A passion for delivering data-based recommendations for quantifiable improvements in business results and consumer satisfaction.
- Good communication skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Good presentation skills and story-telling
- Proven experience with analytics tools and disciplines (SQL, Python, R, statistics, etc.)
- Experience with data analysis and visualization tool(s) e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, MicroStrategy
- Basic project management skills, including the ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office
- Fluent English both verbally and written