As an Assistant Manager Digital Analytics at adidas, you are part of the delivery of cutting-edge analytics services to stakeholders, enabling them to make fact-based decisions. Based on a defined data source, you contribute to the generation of insights that help adidas better understand the consumer, expand reach, increase customer engagement and advocacy and ultimately drive sales. You are part of the team that informs the adidas digital strategy and provides the factual basis for future consumer experiences and site development.
Scope:Contribution to a specific analytic deliverables or services
- Conduct collection, tracking, mining and analysis of data and generation of fact-based insights, using a single data source.
- Provide analytics services to stakeholders within DBC, e.g. agile cells, or outside DBC, e.g. Business Units or Newsrooms, within the scope of your work. Support DBC or BU teams to increase reach, engagement, buy and advocacy and inform DBC strategy.
- Carry out assigned tasks for projects in areas such as analytics implementation, database integration, marketing attribution, tag management, qualitative data, etc.
- Support defined group of stakeholders in setting up performance measurements using digital analytics, and enabling them to derive trends and opportunities.
- Translate gathered insights into engaging, actionable and easy to digest insights presentations including visualization.
- Build trust with stakeholders in your scope of responsibility to facilitate actionability of insights.
- Help establish a fact-based culture in the organization by continuously improving data driven decision processes.
- Support implementation and drive optimization of reporting structures within your area of responsibility.
- Contribute to the development of best practice guidance for markets and other adidas stakeholders to maximize the use of analytics capabilities.
- Build an internal network to increase knowledge of the digital ecosystem, and digital analytics in particular.
- Data Science Team
- BUs and Markets
- DBC Strategy, Ecosystem and Experience Design Teams
- DBC Product Teams
- Education & Professional Experience
- University degree in the field of Business or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in Digital Analytics
- Experience with digital marketing in a brand environment
- Experience in eCommerce environment
- A passion for delivering data-based recommendations for quantifiable improvements in business results and consumer satisfaction.
- Good communication skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Good presentation skills and story-telling
- Basic Experience with analytics tools and disciplines (web, eCom, social, mobile, sentiment, paid media, SEO, SEM, CRM, SQL etc.).
- Basic Experience with visualization techniques.
- Basic Experience with data analysis tool(s) e.g. Tableau
- Solid project management skills, including the ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Proficient in MS Office
- Fluent English both verbally and written