As an Assistant Manager Digital Analytics at adidas, you are part of the delivery of cutting-edge marketing analytics services to stakeholders, enabling them to make fact-based decisions and improve our campaigns. Using a wide range of digital marketing tools, you contribute to the generation of insights that help adidas better understand the consumer, expand reach, increase customer engagement and advocacy and ultimately drive sales. You are part of the team that informs the adidas digital strategy and provides the factual basis for future consumer experiences and site development.
In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to analyze the biggest campaigns across adidas and Reebok across all digital touchpoints and be able to present results to the rest of the organization.
- Conduct collection, tracking, mining and analysis of data and generation of fact-based insights to inform marketing strategies and improve campaign performance. Provide analytics services to stakeholders within multiple teams.
- Support the campaign media and brand teams in setting up performance measurements using digital analytics,and enabling them to derive trends and opportunities.
- Translate gathered insights into engaging, actionable and easy to digest insights presentations and visualizations.
- Build trust with stakeholders in your scope of responsibility to facilitate actionability of insights.
- Help establish a fact-based culture in the organization by continuously improving data driven decision processes.
- Support implementation and drive optimization of reporting structures within your area of responsibility.
- Contribute to the development of best practice guidance for markets and other adidas stakeholders to maximize the use of analytics capabilities.
- Keep up to date with the latest tools and technology within digital marketing analytics. Help to automate regular reports.
- Marketing Activation team
- Business Units and Markets
- Paid Media Team and Agency
- University degree in a field with high Business or Numerical content
- 2+ years of experience in Analytics in either Marketing, Digital or Retail environments
- Knowledge of digital marketing and brand strategies
- A passion for delivering data-based insights and problem solving in order to improve consumer experience across our digital touchpoints.
- Proactive with high energy
- Good communication skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Good presentation skills and story-telling capabilities
- A love of sports and a passion for the brand
- Basic Experience with digital analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, BI)
- Basic SQL knowledge would be an asset but not a requirement
- Basic Experience with visualization techniques and tools (e.g Tableau.)
- Solid project management skills, including the ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Proficient in MS Office, in particular with Excel
- Fluent in English and another language preferred