Provide order management and support to the Sales Team, with the objective of achieving organization’s sales & profit targets and meet team objectives.
- Insert accurately customer pre-orders in the system.
- Call-off existing contract orders.
- Insert clearance orders in the system.
- Process and send out the order confirmations.
- Adjust order book according to delivery information and inform customers and sales team on delays.
- Collect reactively re-orders for Customers.
- Generate & compile inventory data to ensure healthy stocks level at all times; Monitor article drops, shipment tracking and ensure all Pre-order have been picked up.
- Provide operational support for customer related functions on e-Catalog, AFS, etc.
- Coordinate and ensure the system is all setup prior to the trade show.
- Effective communicate cross-functional between internal interfaces and also external parties
- Ensure efficient monthly forecasting and reports as required by sales function and CM/SEA
- Monitor and report on order status and compliance at a customer level.
- Deliver reliability and responsiveness to customer requests and complaints.
- Manage, coach, and supervise the team
Pre-requisite Knowledge / Skills
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Logistics Management or relevant fields
- 5 years‘ Experience in Order Management, Inventory Management and Customer Service
- Strong PC background, Advance in MS Office especially Excel
- SAP experirence would be advantage
- Good command of English
- Trading/retail background would be plus
- Excellent Coordination with others
- Manage relationship & diversity
- Planning and Organizing
- Analysis and problem solving
- Learning and Self-Development
Other Job Related Competencies
- Warehouse Management Knowledge
- Logistic Knowledge
- Trade Marketing
- Customer Service
- Retail business Experience