Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- DRIVE category business success within guidelines set by Global BUs
- Responsible for the business success of the category incl. setting forecasts, pricing corridor, size range, RID and Sell-through
- Build the category range by country cluster and by channels within guidelines by Global BU and APAC CTC, incl. inline, promo, SMU, Local Creation
- Implement APAC country cluster & channels allocation for global allocated products
- Perform Category analysis including sell-thru, forecasting, range adoption incl. brand collection, pricing corridor compliance, monthly flow, ARP, etc.
- Support the line manager in interface between Global BU, APAC functions, and country cluster
- Responsible for ordering samples sets for all APAC country cluster, including inline pre-sale & SMS, plus ISC, etc.
- Monitor systems and file management: Master Range File, HUB, DMT & RMA
- Actively participate in departmental level trainings and development initiatives and activities
- Category NS, Net Margin and Contribution across APAC
- Forecast & data accuracy
- Market share
- Achievement of key SBP initiatives
- APAC CTC team, APAC Brand Activation
- APAC Demand Planning/Finance
- APAC MOPS
- APAC PMO
- CTC Country contacts
- Global BUs
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to implement strategy
- Presentation/communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Distinct track record of success and category management knowledge
- Industry knowledge, across divisions—footwear, apparel and accessories.
- Understanding of Asian markets’ consumers, accounts, economic environment and commercial needs
- Results Oriented Mindset
- Team player with high level of integrity & attention to detail
- Data analysis skills and ability to translate and articulate data results into clear business actions.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in category management/product required. Regional experience preferred.
- University degree in Business or equivalent professional experience, ideally in Sales and/or Marketing
- Sporting goods or Causal industry experience required
- Fluent in English
- Strong Computer Skills including Outlook, Word, Excel (Pivot), Powerpoint, etc
- Passion for sports and belief that through sports we have the power to change lives
- Willingness to travel up to 15-20% of time