Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization
- As an Assistant Manager Campaign Operations at adidas you will support the digital execution of specific seasonal campaigns / content for specific BUs or markets. Your will assist for successful execution of digital campaigns and content. You will collaborate with major stakeholders to execute seasonal digital campaigns and content across all local digital consumer touch points.
- Season Plan Execution
- Assist in the execution of specific global digital campaigns and projects.
- Support in the implementation of local brand campaigns & experiences.
- Contribute to promotions management to support campaigns & B2B.
- Prepare input for site configurations to support local campaigns, experiences & B2B journeys.
- Monitoring & Success Measurement
- Support quality of delivery for local activations to ensure that deliverables meet the brief and agreed scope.
- Contribute to the implementation of success KPIs to ensure that implementations are optimized based on results and insights.
- Prepare input for overall process optimization.
- Support resolution of delivery issues on time.
- Provide continuous transparency on status of implementations along the season to major key stakeholders.
- Market teams
- DBC and Brand organization – including BUs
- DBC Agile Product Teams
- Experience Ecosystem and Design community
- Group functions
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good communication skills, comfortable presenting to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Affinity with the Brand Marketing content delivery needs, solutions and processes
- Ability to handle ambiguity and untangle complex situations into actionable activities
- High resilience and solution oriented attitude
- Advanced knowledge of technical and creative aspects of digital and mobile
- Comfortable working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies
- Advanced knowledge of digital IT products and capabilities
- Fluent in English both verbally and written
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- Degree with focus on Business Administration, Communication or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of experience working within an eCommerce environment
- Experience in product management, working in an agile/SCRUM mode is a plus
- Experience in managing the implementation/running of campaign delivery organizations
- Experience/involvement in working in and understanding of the adidas Brand Marketing organization is a plus