Please note applicants must have legal rights to work in Australia. No Relocation or Visa support is offered for this role.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
Utilizing consumer trend in sites on apparel, footwear & accessories and combine it with a strong analytical ability to build commercial strategies for the Factory Outlet channel. Responsibilities include the development and implementation of buying best practise, aligned with store format plans & strategic business goals. The role is key to driving cross functionality across key departments within the Market.
- Work within a prescribed Open-To-Buy (OTB) framework and assortment plan, to deliver a holistic buy for the Factory Outlet channel, demonstrating both brand and commercial objectives
- Work collaboratively with CTC, Concept Store Buyers, Store Operations and Store Environments to ensure buy depth is aligned with store format plan, with ongoing analysis conducted to support decisions.
- Contribute to a set of key buying/sales reports that help evaluate the business goals and deliver best practice solutions for in-season inventory management; stock cover analysis, best/worst sellers, space management, in season reactivity.
- Allocate product to stores ensuring business objective are met, with the ability to continuously improve replenishment process and be reactive to individual store requirements
- Deliver completed assortment plan by depth by store format
- Travel frequency of 50% involving interstate store visits in Australia and New Zealand, to engage with District Managers, Store Managers to derive effective commercial decisions
- Other duties as requested by your manager.
- Market CTC
- Market Retail team including:
- Retail Back Office (RBO) team (within both Lead and Multifunctional Markets)
- Multi-Store Managers
- Store Managers and their Store teams
- Go To Market (GTM) teams
- Supply Chain
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership and influencing skills
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products, specializing in excel
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical skills
- Structured & organized, yet flexible when required
- Attention to detail as error in analysis will have crucial impact to business
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and under pressure
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- One to three years experience as a junior buyer, planning, merchandising
- Strong analytical ability, and using Excel to reveal insights and commercial opportunities
- University degree in business, ideally with marketing and sales focus or equivalent professional experience
What’s on offer?
A competitive base salary, bonus scheme and adidas employee benefits are also on offer to the successful candidate.
How do I apply?
- Press the "Apply" button and follow the instructions
- You will be required to fill out the online applications forms, and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter which addresses all above candidate requirements
- Applications which do not attach a cover letter which addresses the job requirements specific to adidas will not be considered.
- Applications will only be accepted through the steps above
- Please note that due to the high volume of applications adidas receives, we will be unable to respond to all individual inquiries.
adidas Jobs http://adidas-group.jobs/
Please note applicants must have permanent legal rights to work in Australia. No Relocation or Visa support is offered for this role.
Please note part of adidas Pacific’s recruitment process will require external candidates to consent to a pre-employment criminal history check
Note to agencies: adidas Pacific does not accept any unsolicited calls or resumes from head hunters, executive recruiters, or other staffing or recruitment agencies. Please do not submit or forward any resumes, CVs or profiles to the adidas careers portal, nor to any adidas personnel. adidas will not pay any fees relating to unsolicited resumes.