PURPOSE & OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANISATION:
DRIVE assortment plans by store formats out of Category country/cluster range according to seasonal strategy and local needs and within local channel RA.
- Builds assortment plans by channel, store format and/or account, as well as store gradings
- Focus on assortment width while factoring efficiency & ASP to ensure Monthly Comp
- Gathering collation of market landscape and competition intelligence (channel / store format level)
- Combines/validates category assortment plans from CtC merchandising, and finalizes into a holistic, full store format assortment plan (width only)
- Output all assortment plans for all store formats factoring regionalization needs
- Integrate VM, RM upfront into assortment building process and support creation of VM renderings
- Handover to retail Channel Merchandising (DTC/Franchise and BLR), sales and Ecom for store level buying and depth completion.
- Deliver store format assortment plan presentations at sales training, KA pre-lines, Trade Meeting including planning & set up of BLR Rooms (Digitalized presentations)
- Keen understanding of channel specific nuances and market landscape.
- Work in close collaboration with pertinent channel partner Retail / franchise / Ecom / wholesale
- Submission of sample needs by store format at trade meeting.
- Active participation in channel trade meetings to support the sales / retail / Ecom teams as needed.
- Ensure sign off with SMT (Prior review and sign off required from CTC VP) on Assortment Strategy, Assortment Build, Best Seller mapping, Key story by month by tier execution, etc
- Regularly evaluate performance through Compliance & Take Ratio evaluation and present at Commercial meetings and Pre Buy/ Final Buy review as required KEY RELATIONSHIPS:
- Local Brand Director
- Country/Cluster CTC RA Team
- Country/Cluster CtC Category Planning team
- APAC CtC team KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: At least 4 years of marketing management experience with a recognized top tier brand, with at least 3 years in product channel management; Exposure to other marketing disciplines preferable, e.g. merchandising, retail / ecom / merchandising, or sales channel experience; Must have the ability to influence others within an organization. Result-oriented; Strong numerical & analytical skills; Willing and able to travel on a regular basisIndustry: Preferably in retail/apparel industryExposure: Retail / FMCG / Fashion REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:Degree in Business/Marketing Management preferredOffice
- Outlook: Intermediate
- Word: Advanced
- Excel: Advanced
- Powerpoint: Advanced Language Skills
- English: Advanced
- Local Language: Fluent