Support the option planning and channel ranging across all designated accounts. Assist in the collection of input from channel teams to assess alignment between commercial needs and option plans.
- Assist in enabling the market strategy and tiering methodologies that are aligned with global methodologies
- Support initiatives that allow the collaboration with the OR channel teams to attain optimal Option Plans for designated accounts
- Support initiatives that allow the collaboration with the KA horizontal teams to create Option Plans that reflect particular KA needs
- Assist in further streamlining of the market range based on horizontal reviews at key milestones
- Support the preparation of Market Range enhancements through Assortment Planning that reflects localization and differentiation in market range where needed (seasonality, account differentiation)
- Support the preparation of the channel ranging process across all channels, including Brand Collection and key stories, and balancing global assortment packages and specific market needs.
- Assist feedback sessions to RA teams to assure that Option Plans needs are reflected based on channel/tier-segment needs.
- CTC Market Range Architecture
- Global DBC
- Market channel teams (OR and e-com)
- Market key account teams
- Market Bus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Broad and deep theoretical understanding of merchandising
- University degree in business, ideally with marketing and sales focus or equivalent professional experience
- 2 years of typical relevant work experience