- Maintains accurate and timely financial information for group reporting, management analysis and statutory purposes.
- Ensures accounting transactions and reporting in compliance with the local accounting laws and regulations as well as the company policies and guidelines.
- Maintains transparency & integrity in finance and accounting.
- Responsible for payment process ensuring complete supporting documents according to company guidelines, principles.
- Inputs into SAP system properly and accurately accordance with chart of account and respective cost centers in alignment with company policies and guidelines.
- Supports month-end closing for Hong Kong and Liaison office(s).
- Manages fixed asset registration & responsible for physical fixed asset count.
- Ensures company corporate cards, Travel and Entertainment expenses are used in compliance with company policy and performs monthly Traveling & Entertainment report for the assigned cost centers.
- Responsible for internal account receivables.
- Performs control testing and system testing, if needed.
- Supports in preparing reports for group reporting and management analysis.
- Assists running report, providing data, information for annual budget, forecast or cost improvement analysis, if required.
- In charge of monthly traveling and entertainment reports to Department Heads for budget control.
- In charge of updating the required payment information of procurement tracking.
Tax & Audit:
- Follows the Group’s tax compliance guidelines and manage the overall tax compliance governance of the LO together with aSL Taxation team.
- Supports any internal audit request by providing all the information required.
- Provide required accounting data to external tax consultant for Personnel Income Tax calculation.
- Performs Withholding tax calculation and the related correspondence.
- Leads or Assists general ad hoc projects for liaison office activities.
- Supports Myanmar and Cambodia in finance and accounting operations, when required.
- Department Heads
- LO Accountants/Administration
- Sourcing Operations
- Other functions (OC functional departments, IT, HR, others)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Well-versed with MS Office applications. SAP is a plus.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Vietnamese.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizing and prioritizing
- Result oriented and deliver on time in full all internal and external deadlines
- Retain company confidentiality
- Demonstrated record as a team player.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 5 year experience in general accounting or accounts payable in multinational environment
- Good knowledge in IFRS and VAS
- Experience in accounting system upgrades or process review will be an advantage
- Passion and interest in athletic competition, sports or fitness related activities