As an Assistant Designer Digital Experience at adidas you are contributing to the creation of cross-functional, high quality user experiences, bringing ideas to live in the form of sketches, concepts and high-level prototypes. You will also be contributing to the validation of delivered concepts and solutions against the desired user experiences and documenting the developed standards using the Global Digital Experience Guidelines (GDEG) if applicable. The aspiration is to define experiences that will maximize consumer engagement, conversion and advocacy for adidas.
Working in close collaboration with other Experience Design specialists and product teams, you will support the creation of consistent experiences end-to-end.
Scope: Contribution to tactical and operational experience deliverables and services
- Experience Delivery
- Utilize consumer insights or other analysis to help understand the value drivers for the consumer.
- Contribute to experience design concepts that address consumer value propositions and are backed up by data from various testing and analytics sources.
- Support the delivery of these concepts in the form of information architecture, user journeys, concept maps, flows, sketches, wireframes or prototypes based on the project needs.
- Contribute to the validation of delivered solutions against the desired user experience.
- Document the validated experience standards using the GDEG (Global Digital Experience Guidelines).
- Experience Optimization
- Optimize consumer-facing digital solutions within your area of responsibility, leveraging user testing, A/B testing, SEO and analytics reports.
- Experience Innovation
- Monitor design, digital and ecommerce trends. Extract findings that might be relevant to experience design concepts in order to maximize the value for the consumer and for the company.
- Participate in the Experience Design and Product Owner communities, sharing knowledge and best practices.
- Experience Consulting
- Support experience designers and product teams in the alignment of backlogs towards a cross-functional view to deliver complete experiences.
- Contribute to user experience reviews. Provide advice on user experience and usability topics.
- Provide hands-on experience design support on concept direction considering overarching best practices.
„If required“ Responsibilities:
- Conduct research on digital user experience to identify consumer insights and translate the findings to digital creative briefs.
- Execute remote, in-house, moderated, un-moderated (formal & informal) usability testing and user research.
- DBC Ecosystem Design team
- DBC UI team
- Agile Product teams
- Brand Design teams
- Digital Analytics teams
- Education & Experience
- University degree in the field of Business or equivalent
- +2 years of experience in the area of experience or front-end design
- Experience in a digital and/or eCommerce environment
- A portfolio that demonstrates your attention to details and problem solving.
- Good communication and presentation skills both in person and remotely
- Consistency across designs while maintaining a creative approach
- Creative and energetic team player who has a passion for user-centered design
- Experience in working in an agile/SCRUM mode is a plus
- Knowledge on CRM and/or digital marketing is a plus
- Knowledge about reporting tools and dashboards is a plus
- Experience in working with Illustrator and other relevant wireframing tools
- Basic understanding of the web environment, GUI screen layouts and composition
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Fluent English both verbally and written