This position resides in the Retail Finance team and supports all adidas Group own Retail Stores (Inline & Outlet). This individual will be responsible for maintaining the Sales Audit process in a timely and accurate manner and provide reporting to track individual store performance. The role will also assist with Inventory Control functions to help ensure accurate inventory records to maximize sales potential.
- Ensure the accurate and timely posting of sales figures coming from Point of Sale into SAP Sales Audit system.
- Audit and resolve all transaction errors in SAP Sales Audit system: missing transactions, duplicate transactions, out of balance transactions, tender entries, and reconcile over/short deposits. Identify any new errors that appear related to system issues/upgrades and communicate with business partners. Maximize capabilities of the system and maintain clear procedures to seamlessly support store growth.
- Reconcile bank deposits in Trintech ReconNET bank reconciliation system. Research missing or incorrect bank deposits, reconciling differences between bank deposits vs. GL account. Analyze each error to determine appropriate course of action. Maintain a close working relationship with Loss Prevention and Accounting to identify any bank and/or store issues that need to be addressed. Proactively identify areas of improvement in the systems, procedures and processes to drive best practices.
- Manage relationships with Credit Card processors and Banking institutions.
- Assist in the development and testing of new systems and upgrades such as store Point of Sale and back office host systems. Provide creative solutions and insight to resolve process challenges.
- Process and reconcile the monthly gift card activations and coordinate with the Accounting team to ensure accurate records are maintained.
- Back up Inventory Control team member, assisting stores in resolving inventory issues and concerns, (invoicing, GR/IR variances, freight research, and inventory adjustments) and assist in bi-annual Physical Inventory reconciliation.
- Loss Prevention
- Store Management
- District Managers
- Accounting Department
- Store Operations
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Ability to be self-directed while working under tight deadlines
- Advanced MS Office skills, specifically Excel
- Ability to organize and keep track of multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people and cultures on a daily basis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to understand and use financial data to make decisions and influence outcomes
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of business via phone, written communication and in person
- Strong understanding of the adidas Retail Supply chain process.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Finance, Accounting, Business or similar field
- Two plus years’ experience in business or financial analysis or planning
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for degree
- Retail specific experience preferred
The Reebok brand has moved their HQ to a 220,000 square-foot section of the Innovation and Design Building in Boston’s Seaport District. This move has brought community fitness to a next generation design and innovation space; the all new workplace fosters a vibrant collaborative culture and allows the brand to be closely connected to the community in Boston. Alongside state-of-the-art office spaces, the headquarters is equipped with an employee fitness center and a retail store.