Contributes to meeting or exceeding store sales and profit targets by:
- Passionately inspiring consumer loyalty to the brand
- Diligently executing store operations, with a special focus on selected functional areas (Sales, Operations, People, Visuals)
- Allocates resources and organizes processes within assigned area of responsibility to drive efficiency and productivity in a variety of situations.
- Create an appealing, easy-to-shop environment for customers by coordinating his/her team to consistently execute visual merchandising and housekeeping standards in assigned area of responsibility.
- Ensures the product offer available to customers is maximized in assigned area of responsibility by coordinating product replenishment from the stockroom to the sales floor.
- Minimizes loss by implementing, monitoring and tracking all loss prevention activities.
- Maintains a safe shopping and working environment by ensuring company policy and procedures are adhered to within assigned area of responsibility.
- Motivates and inspires individuals within area of responsibility to maximize and drive a performance culture.
- Is a role model for customer service and boosts sales and Brand experience by using advanced sales techniques and appropriate elements of the adidas customer service model.
- Guides and trains team members on basic core and seasonal product knowledge.
- Uses advanced category expertise and enthusiasm for the Brand to drive sales and customer loyalty.
- Communicates a desire to learn and seizes all available opportunities to drive own development and increase performance.
- Acts as a resource for Retail Professionals in dealing with complex customer service situations
- Acts as a Brand Ambassador, consistently exhibiting the Brand Attitude and Values
- Adheres to all established policies and procedures
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience:
- Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position.
- Skilled in operating personal computers, POS systems, and various software packages including MS office.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to lead discussions in diverse groups of varying size.
- Ability to operate independently and with discretion, and work effectively under pressure.
- Demonstrates an inspirational attitude that contributes to a positive team environment.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with team members along with willingness to set and maintain high standards of performance.
- Well developed ability to speak, read, comprehend, and write English
- Ability to maintain reliable and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and operate a Brannock device.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum 12 months experience working in a sports/fashion customer & commercial focused retail environment.
- Advanced selling experience and comprehensive product, retail and industry understanding as well as supervisory experience.
adidas participates in E-Verify. For more information, click here.