If you’re excited to have a game-changing career, we’re excited to welcome you to our world of sports.
This is an opportunity to join a truly global business with an environment that is often described as Collaborative, Creative and Confidently.
If you share our love for sport and competition and have the drive to be number one in what you do, then consider this option to join our winning team!
OUR VACANCIES in adidas SALES (ZARAGOZA)
Sales Development (1 vacancy)
- Sell Out Analysis (sales from our retailers to final consumers)
- Data consolidation and constant update in client list
- Data cleansing and consolidation (sense-checks controls)
- Analysis of data and conclusions summary.
- Presentations of action plans
- Presentations of the relevant learnings and action plan proposal
- Reporting and dashboard creation on a regular basis of sell-out efficiency in MicroStrategy or similar tool.
- B2B – Client support, assortment proposal creation to meet customer’s requirements while complying with adidas policy and strategy, sales order creation and delivery tracking to make sure we meet the agreed timelines.
- Allocation of specific resources at channel level. Monitoring and communication updates towards Europe relevant departments and internally with channel heads.
Sales Development + Specific Channel Projects (3 vacancies):
- Sell out - Data consolidation and constant update.
- Follow up and control Sell out Support budget to plan the activation forecast.
- Organize and support activation plans and department events.
- Reporting - Provide data reporting to the team with different tools Excel and PowerPoint
- B2B Click - Support the team regarding the adidas B2B platform Click
- University degree in Business Administration or Economics (bachelor/master).
- Complex thinking ability and analytical skills.
- Energetic team player & creative mindset.
- Excellent communication skills & strong customer focus.
- Fluent Spanish & English (written/verbally).
- Microsoft Office advanced level (mainly in Excel and Power Point).
- MAXIMUM 2 years of previous experience.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 12 months – full time (40h per week) internship program in our headquarters in ZARAGOZA
- Voucher discount for product
- Sports in company program
- Mentoring and training plan
- Starting date: 16h of March 2020. Availability to reach University agreement preferred but not a must.
- Online application, please include in English your Cover letter & CV
- Video interview
- Telephone interview
- Assessment center (February 2020 in Zaragoza)