If you’re excited to have a game-changing career, we’re excited to welcome you to our world of sports.
This is an opportunity to join a truly global business with an environment that is often described as Collaborative, Creative and Confidently.
If you share our love for sport and competition and have the drive to be number one in what you do, then consider this option to join our winning team!
OUR VACANCIES in adidas BRAND ACTIVATION (ZARAGOZA):
- PR clippings and reports creation
- Product Placement and product sending
- Influencers research: Select new trends we can intengrate in our plans and study all social media trends to detect new opportunities
- Influencers & journalists contacts database management
- Writing and delivering Press releases
- PR product stockage managements
Social Media & Analytics:
- You will be part of our Newsroom team that leads all the content that you see on social media and media. This position will assist social media team that looks after adidas channels but also how the brand is represented on our sport assets and influencers channels. You will be assisting the team on content creation and analysis of its performance.
- Preparation of presentations and periodic reports of the different activations / campaigns in social networks (Excel and Power Point).
- Management of social network analysis tools (Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Sprinklr, etc.) and active search for new tools.
- Assisting the team on Community management.
- Elaboration of documents and presentation to support activations / photo shoot productions.
- Support to the team tracking orders and product for photo shoot productions for the different categories.
- Search, track and keep updated on social trends, new social media platforms or analytics tools.
- Check translations of advertising materials, as well as take care of the design and images of them.
- Be part of our season reviews of our social strategy and updates.
- Support for work related to the company’s conventions and other events developed within the department
Omnichannel - Wholesale Activation:
- Administrative support to the Account Marketing department, especially in budget management (ensuring the whole billing management process).
- Content distribution to KKAA (blog reviews, social media, eCom.) and KPI tracking.
- Support in campaign and activation management
- POS campaign support
- POS logistic: request collected and shipment tracking + diverse bureaucracy
- Graphic tool (Instaprint) support: graphics data consolidation and users maintenance
- Update and maintenance store elements database
Omnichannel - Retail Merchandising:
- Billing management and tracking
- Administrative tasks to support the department day to day
- Support Factory Outlet stores management tasks (creating campaign files, agencies briefing and review creativity proposals, store communications, maintenance orders, keep in touch with shopping centers)
- Onsight (VM reporting tool) support – user management, survey creation, issues reporting, trainings, analysis....
- Administrative task:
- Uniform management for the VM team
- Accreditation management for El Corte Ingles doors.
- Support the VM team in day to day activities (Sharepoint maintenance, recaps, files consolidation, etc)
- Online and telephone management (sending and receiving) of material for stores, maintenance and disassembly in our Instalvalex warehouse
- Ordering through online platforms of furniture, hardware, hangers and dummies.
- Organization of furniture assembly / disassembly. Online and telephone processing of documentation, permits, personnel management
- BBDD maintenance of brand spaces. ½ h / week.
Brand Comms, EIM & Product Style:
- Collaboration with the preparation of the different seasonal plans: presentations, activations and product recaps, data analysis...
- Collaboration with the presentation of the different categories, collecting all the actions carried out in each of them,
- Competitor analysis on regular basis: market situation, what is happening in the market at brand and product level, seeking for new ideas and propose actions that could fill new business opportunities.
- Management of all tools and internal communication programs both locally and globally: Digital asset box, Marvin, DMT, SAP…
- Support on product launches and events: giving ideas on the initial phases, contact with agencies, following the correct reception of documents and information from other partners, attending events and giving support on site.
- Support management of Key Retailers, creating digital content for their websites and social media accounts.
- Product seeding to the adidas Skateboarding team and controlling their activities (videos, contests, social media posting, etc.…).
- Administrative tasks and support to the reception and control of samples and shipments tracking
- Management of product shipments to friends of the brand
- Control and management of PR samples for shooting and audiovisual productions
Brand Comms & Product Training, Basket, Heart Beat Sports & Outdoor:
- SUPPORT TO CTC
- Support all aspects of merchandising the range including segmentation to meet all KPIs inc. efficiency, productivity, overlap, best sellers, season results, sell in and sell out.
- Support local sell-ins to both retailers and assets where required.
- Support the Forecast for the Category as part of the IBP process and allocation process.
- Understands the Spanish consumer retail environment including distribution points, share of buy, competitor ranges and pricing strategies.
- Support major product launches and presentations providing necessary sales support to ensure an effective sell-in launch process.
- SUPPORT TO BRAND
- Control and analyze product stock for the activations
- Agencies contacts to brief and follow the activations
- Attend and support to the Brand Events
- Travels to consumers and retailers
Brand & Product Football & Running:
- Collaborate to develop presentations of different categories, including all the actions developed with both Key Accounts and Clients or final consumer
- Collaboration with the presentation of the different categories, collecting all the actions carried out in each of them, both at Key Accounts level as well as customer and final consumer.
- Handling internal communication tools, both locally and globally: digital asset box, Marvin…
- Support day to day tasks related to events and photoshoots
- Organize and follow-up promotions: instructions and legal contest and draws, contact and deliver prizes to the winners
- Research and active participation in Blogs and Social Networks
- Coordination with other departments in the monitoring of actions: key account , trade, legal.
- Business updates: client’s portfolio, sell in and sell out data and business analysis (Key Franchises and sales per channels)
- Support product range / collection and sales tools maintenance
- Back office tasks support: reception and deliver samples, courier tracking.
- Coordinate strategy of adidas runners and support the communities.
Marketing Operations & Sports Marketing :
- Assets service support: process orders in SAP, receive and deliver product requested, tracking.
- Collaborate in Sports Marketing projects (events).
- Samples management support. Reporting, follow-up and distribution.
- Events support, design, development and execution.
- Showrooms support & Sell-in materials support.
- Master data support.
- Constant contact with other departments.
- University degree related to Business or .
- Communication skills, energetic team player & creative mindset.
- Complex thinking ability and analytical skills.
- Multitasking and organizational skills to deal with different projects at same time.
- Wide knowledge of internet and social networks (Knowledge of Digital is a plus)
- Fluent Spanish & English (written/verbally).
- Microsoft Office advanced level (Excel and Power Point).
- MAXIMUM 2 years of previous experience.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 12 months – full time (40h per week) internship program in our headquarters in ZARAGOZA
- Voucher discount for product
- Sports in company program
- Mentoring and training plan
- Starting date: 16th of March 2020. Availability to reach University agreement preferred but not a must.
- Online application, please include in English your Cover letter & CV
- Video interview
- Telephone interview
- Assessment center (February 2020 in Zaragoza)