Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- To manage the key accounts of adidas Group in an accurate, prompt and professional manner that best serves the business interests of adidas Group and our customers while providing the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Represents the Company accurately, cultivates a professional relationship by communicating effectively with customers, account buyers, sales force, and other internal parties regarding the adidas Group product line, policies and procedures.
- Receives, reviews for accuracy, processes, keys-in, and follows-up on phone and written orders, inquiries, revisions, cancellations and problems.
- Assumes responsibility for the accurate review of both soft and hard copy purchase orders, for proper style numbers, correct prices, proper payment terms, special instructions and the type of delivery/cancel dates (MSB, MDB, in store date, etc.) -- all in a concerted effort to avoid errors, for which the individual Account Specialist will be held accountable, since those errors cost the Company money in the form of claims or charge backs from our customers.
- Audits the “Account Management Report” and any other assigned reports on a weekly/monthly basis (whichever is applicable) in order to become a proactive participant, along with the Sales Rep, in the management of assigned accounts. Reports recurring and potential customer complaints/problems to CS Management, sales force, and the warehouse with recommendations on how to be proactive in their future prevention.
- Travels, as necessary, to represent adidas and the Customer Service Department in meetings with the customers - documenting issues and reporting back to CS Management with recommendations.
- Sales Team
- Account Buyers
- Distribution Centers
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in core computer systems (SAP, Microsoft- Excel, Outlook)
- Strong written, verbal and professional communications
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ownership and can differentiate between important vs routine issues/tasks
- Experience of looking at data ,identifying trends, initiating improvement actions, and developing unique solutions to problems
- Ability to articulate complex ideas, filter noise, and focus on critical tasks
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and 2 years or more related experience; or equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a role involving direct Interaction with external or internal Customers; use of problem solving skills to address customer and/or operational issues and ensure effective/long-term problem resolution; managing multiple and complex tasks; and prioritizing workload to meet deadlines
adidas participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law (AZ, GA, IN, VA, FL, NC, SC, UT). For more information click on the link below: