Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- Manage accounts of adidas in an accurate, prompt and professional manner that best serves the business interests of adidas and our customers while providing the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Accurately respond to inquiries, process orders and handle complaints in a prompt, courteous and professional manner for all customers, Sales Reps and consumers
- Represent adidas accurately, communicating effectively with customers and the sales force regarding the adidas product line, policies and procedures.
- Process work, in a timely manner, through the new Document Management System (DMS), while supporting the CS Department efforts toward a predominantly “paperless” work environment.
- Receive, review for accuracy, process, key-in and follow-up on phoned in and written orders, inquiries, revisions, cancellations and problems.
- Complete the processing of adjustments to customers' initial orders that are initiated by phone calls to Account Specialists I.
- Reports recurring and potential customer complaints/problems to CS Management with recommendations for ongoing process improvements.
- Audits the “Account Management Report” and any other assigned reports on a weekly/monthly basis in order to become a proactive participant, along with the Sales Rep, in the management of assigned accounts.
- Assume responsibility for the accurate review of both soft and hard copy purchase orders for proper style numbers, correct prices, proper payment terms, special instructions and the type of delivery/cancel dates
- Perform all duties in an accurate, timely and professional manner within the guidelines of established company procedures and policies, while maintaining a flexible approach to enforcing those policies.
- Acts as a liaison between the office or warehouse and the customer in the management of accounts.
- Prepares the necessary reports and spread sheets to assist in problem analysis and overall communication with Management, the warehouse, the sales force and the account
- Assists the entire department with order entry, as needed, as well as special assignments, committee work and other tasks as assigned
adidas participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law (AZ, GA, IN, VA, FL, NC, SC, UT). For more information click on the link below: