- Serves as a point of contact for all orders, distribution and promotional services for promotional partners, athletes, coaches, agents and employees. Provides excellent customer service and order entry for various sporting categories within the Sports Marketing department and catalog sales for all employees. In addition support Returns functions by accurately and promptly verifying, researching and processing customer Return Authorizations (RAs) to insure the legitimate return of product to the Distribution Center, thereby contributing to the proper crediting of the customer's account and the accurate adjustment of inventory, all of which are factors in raising the customer's satisfaction level.
- Responsible for fulfilling employee catalog purchases. This includes receiving catalog orders from the employee, checking merchandise availability, placing order via the appropriate distribution center.
- Provide sales order numbers for payment on employee orders to A/R and coordinate any issues with returns and returns credit to employee.
- Process product orders and at-once requests for distribution to adidas promotional partners, affiliates, leagues, coaches and agents.
- Provide superior service to adidas promotional partners in a professional and courteous manner
- Point of contact for monitoring and maintaining inventory levels within sports marketing stock categories and individual account balances for sponsored athletes and schools.
- Communicate with distribution centers to fulfil expedited shipping requests, track shipments, and inventory allocation.
- Process return to stock and exchanges for promotional partners and employees
- Provide operational support, as needed, to other Sports Marketing team members
- Provide support to Returns Special Orders Team as required.
- Represents the Company accurately, communicating effectively with customers and the sales force regarding the adidas return authorization policies and procedures.
- Maintains telephone coverage of the Returns Hunt Group line.
- Initiates and processes RAs from direct customer calls, faxes and mail.
- Maintains files of supporting documentation to be used for back up with the Credit Memo Worksheets.
- Reports recurring and potential customer complaints/problems to Manager Customer Service.
- Issues restock and denial letters to customers as required.
- Reviews request for Call tags and issues as required.
- Print, Fax, and mail authorized RAs.
- Miscellaneous clerical duties including filing and other general office duties.
- Special projects and ad hoc reports as needed.
- All adidas and Reebok employees
- Sports Marketing department
- Sales reps
- CS Management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in core computer systems (SAP, Microsoft- Excel, Outlook)
- Accurate in processing transactional data
- Strong written, verbal and professional communications
- Flexible, readily adapts to change, and adjust priorities
- Works independently with strong organizational skills and proactively manages work
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ownership
- Can differentiate between important vs routine issues/tasks
- Experience looking at data , identifying trends, and initiate improvement actions
- Proven experience in challenging an existing process(es) and developing unique solutions to problems
- Ability to articulate complex ideas; filter noise and focus on critical tasks
- Ability to develop positive working relationships at various organizational levels and influence others to obtain goals
- Ability to work in a team environment to accomplish a shared goal
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and 6 months or more related experience; or equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a role involving direct Interaction with external or internal Customers; use of problem solving skills to address customer and/or operational issues and ensure effective/long-term problem resolution; managing multiple and complex tasks; and prioritizing workload to meet deadlines
adidas participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law (AZ, GA, IN, VA, FL, NC, SC, UT). For more information click on the link below: