Fitness builds strength, confidence and lifelong friendships.
It fights disease and depression. It transcends language, nationality and race.
Fitness is every tomorrow that ever made up its mind to be better than the day it left behind. Be part of that tomorrow.
CALLING ALL CREATORS
You are mobilizers who push us forward. Who challenge the status quo. The generation of ground-breakers, pace-makers and game changers. Your confidence breathes life into our brand and helps us to create unique experiences.
We don’t have all the answers yet, that’s why we need you! Join us. Create the new.
NOTE: The application for a 2020 internship will close on January 15, 2020. We will not accept any late applications. You will receive confirmation that your applicationhas been received and we will communicate your status after the application closes on November 15. Thank you for your patience while we review your candidacy!
APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Design is more than a cool job with nice sketching and unbound creativity. It‘s also about the hard brainwork that goes into it. We know this from continual ideation and critiquing sessions. Because when it comes to designing products which are both game-changing and better-looking we always challenge the status quo. You also aim to co-create a future of sports which is both fitter and better-looking? Join our international design team for a paid 1-year-post graduate Design Apprenticeship and show us how you would design it.
12 months: July 2020 – July 2021
All apprentices will be paid hourly.
- Day to day design projects in collaboration with Design team
- Professional Development
Graphics internships focused in:
FTW | APP | Color & Materials | Textile Innovation | Surface Design | Pattern Making | Graphic Design | Brand ID | Packaging Design | Retail Graphics | Sustainability | Performance | Lifestyle
We accept recent graduates from international locations. All candidates are responsible for obtaining their own J-1 or F-1 OPT visa before the start of the program along with the costs associated with the visa.
- Assist team in the design of new apparel concepts for the relevant season
- Work with the design team to create design solutions
- Complete CAD revisions, color updates and technical packages
- Gather relevant trend and consumer information for the product category
- Research and creation of color and material stories
- Creation of sketches for apparel concepts
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Passion for our brand and industry
- Trend/ Industry/consumer insights
- Strong sketching / rendering / technical drawing / tooling
- Storytelling - Visual/Verbal Communication
- Color & Material knowledge
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, CAD, 3D Design programs
- Screen Printing / Graphic Techniques
- Students and recent graduates (2019 & 2020 grad years)
- Eligible to work in the US without restrictions.
- Available to work full-time in Boston, Massachusetts for the duration of the program. (July 2020 – July 2021)
- Submit a portfolio of your design work
We’d like to get to know you beyond a traditional Cover Letter. Please attach a 1-page PDF document to communicate to us what makes you a CREATOR. You may use written communication, images, sketches, or any other means to communicate this as long as it is on 1 page and formatted as PDF.
File must be under 5MB and attached in place of the Cover Letter.