At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
- Support the Regional Visual Merchandising Manager to implement the Global visual merchandising standards and guidelines in all store concepts and formats within the specified area
• Ensure all stores within specified area comply with Global standards and guidelines and provide a leading shopping experience for all customers.
• Identify and communicate local store needs and best practices to the Regional Visual Merchandising Manager
• Conduct store visits in line with the store visit plan and ensure that all stores in the specified area are visited a minimum of [#] per quarter.
• Coach/Train the Store Managers and specified store staff within specified area on the Global Visual Merchandising standards and Guidelines.
• Keep up-to-date on what competitors are doing and provide feedback to Regional Visual Merchandising Manager on any current and upcoming fashion trends across the Market. Implement locally applicable tactical solutions (for windows and ISC) to competitor actions as advised by the Manager
• Work within set budget controls
• Collation of seasonal/promotional POS collateral numbers
- Ensure all windows are displayed in line with specified marketing calendar/campaigns and comply with window guidelines. Ensure these are presented to a high standard, including window and ISC (including creative adaptation, stickers, mannequins, tent cards, headers etc.)
- Manage and develop vendors to ensure consistent standards which are compliant with global standards and guidelines
- Ensure smooth store openings /renovations within the given timelines.
- Global Retail Centre of Excellence (CoE)
- CoE Visual Merchandising
- Market Retail team including:
- Retail Back Office (RBO) team (within both Lead and Multifunctional Markets)
- Multi-Store Managers
- Store Managers and their Store teams
- In-Store Visual Merchandisers
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good IT skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English and local language of Market HQ
- Good numeracy, literacy, verbal and written communication skills
- Geographical mobility
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Functional: > 3-4 years in sales and/or Marketing, ideally with retail focus
- Industry: ideally in apparel/fashion/shoes or FMCG
- Leadership: NA
- Exposure: Sports, Marketing, Account Marketing
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.