At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Serve as the Strategic HR Business Partner, Coach and Site Lead for adidas North America by leading a team supporting Sales, Marketing, Direct to Consumer and Group Functions. Serve as HR-Business Partner for the President of adidas NAM, and drive all local HR Activities. Provide leadership for all HR Functions that are located in Portland including both NAM specific and Global teams.
· Own and design, in partnership with the HR Commercial and the Global HR Leadership Team, the People Strategy for adidas NAM and the PDX location and lead the execution and control of the Global People Strategy for the respective support area in the location. Collaborate with global partners where needed. Ensure harmonized implementation across the locations.
· Accountable for the execution of the People strategy, HR strategy and people experience across adidas NAM and location PDX, and all respective people on site in your area of responsibility, by delivering meaning moments that matter.
· Accountable for Actions that legally expose us/employee in the site, Actions that put our employee safety and security at risks. Actions that are detrimental to the Company, Brand/Employer Brand in the market/location/site
· Partner and build strong relationships with the Leadership team, and Group Functional leaders on site.
· Drive and lead decisions on all facility-related topics that impact and/or effect People within PDX and the market. Work with the Facilities site teams to ensure our employees are at the heart of everything we do. Manage site space requirements vs. workforce with the Facilities Management teams
· Actively support business initiatives and business needs with effective people products/ services and measures that promote positive creative climate for our people.
· Act as the HR Leader for the overall PDX site, the guardian of the facility in partnership with the leadership teams.
· Build a strong people community and experience at location in partnership with the NAM Leadership team and Group Functions Leaders.
· Enable and support business teams across the location on key employee communications of all people topics, i.e. Town Halls, Employee Meetings, etc.
· Ensure that all aspects of staffing, employee relations for all employees of your business are delivered timely and in accordance with relevant labor and commercial legislation, in line with corporate guidelines.
· Manage HR legal compliance, sustainability, legal entity, employee governing bodies topics for the market and location PDX with legal, tax and the business
· Drive Employer Branding initiatives for the market with TA
· Work closely with the Rewards team to input, shape develop and promote overall compensation & benefit programs and ensure seamless and consistent implementation that is fit for purpose to the customer and aligned with the Global people strategy.
· Work closely with the Talent team to input, shape, develop and promote and develop overall Talent programs, learning and leadership products to ensure a seamless and consistent implementation that is fit for purpose to the customer and aligned with the Global people strategy.
· Ensure smooth processes for recruitment and transfer activities in close cooperation with Global Talent Acquisition. Lead the recruitment in partnership with the talent acquisition partner for the Senior Management team role of adidas NAM and location PDX.
· Accountable to ensure the team takes responsibility for and execute all core annual people processes including: people planning, annual salary rounds, promotions/salary adjustments, succession planning, talent identification, talent conferences, performance reviews, etc for Market NAM and location PDX are implemented with excellence and consistency. Drive collaboration and partnership of this the Rewards and Talent Partner for Market NAM and location PDX.
· Evolve and utilize the global HR reporting in business decision-making about people and org evolution decisions.
· Lead and Inspire the HR team members and give functional direction according to the global, as well as the Market, People Strategies and concepts, ensuring a harmonized approach to all relevant HR processes (one voice to the customer).
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Must be a strategic thinker with confidence and speed in execution
· Must have the ability to interact at the highest levels of the company
· An acute sense of business management and administration
· A strong and dedicated understanding towards the Group and customers’ needs
· MS Office skills, SAP experience is a plus
· Experience in managing complex mid- to large-size projects within HR
· Demonstrated presentation and facilitation skills to all employees including senior management