At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
6 openings on: B Shift, 6am – 6pm, Thu/Fri/Sat every other Sun
Purpose: Compliance customer orders based on customer requirements. Pack customer orders using Scan & Pack function in MARC. Use appropriate material handling machinery to move orders and supplies to necessary work area.
- Read paperwork (Grid) or Compliance document and follow instructions to tag garments to comply with order requirements, such as adding price tag, or size identifiers, special fold, etc.to full fill customer’s requirements.
- Stand up all day at a work station
- Tagging garments using manual tagging gun
- Bagging garments – automated folder/bag machine (will work 1 of 3 positions)
- Feeder – Drop down bagger - Packer
- Count garments and record on manual production record
- Practice good housekeeping (clean as you go)
- Follow all Safety procedures
- Adhere to company quality and performance standards
- Train other Associates
- Cross train in other departments
- Stocking Supplies
- Scanning out orders
- This list is not all inclusive of the Associates responsibilities
- Should be flexible in working to meet business needs regardless of title or department
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Reading and writing in English- understand the grid sheet for instructions
- Lifting up to 35Lbs, repeated bending and reaching
- Maintain company performance, quality and safety requirements
- Use of tagging gun, box knife
- RF Scanner
- Manual and Power Pallet Jacks
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- High School education required.
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.