Position Summary: Reporting to the VP, Global Corporate Finance, this position is responsible for all global treasury operations, cash, debt and foreign currency exposure management & forecasting, banking and bank relationships. The position interacts with Corporate Accounting, Tax, Payables and Receivables, Audit.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Develop global Treasury function and ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures. Build and develop global hedging strategies.
- Actively manage and lead the company’s monthly 13 week liquidity forecasting process, ensuring its accuracy and timeliness.
- Manage all cash management functions including cash concentration, wires, account funding.
- Coordinate global liquidity for working capital needs, ensure corporate compliance, efficiently manage acquisition debt, provide the private equity sponsor with timely and accurate cash reports and liquidity forecasts and invest short term excess cash (if applicable).
- Manage inter-company cash, including inter-company lending, dividends, and capital injections.
- Manage the company’s overall foreign currency (FX) exposure and hedging program and global worldwide cash and FX exposure forecasting.
- Review daily cash position and its components - lockbox receipts; ACH, check and wire A/P; payroll; interest and principal payments.
- Partner with other Finance teams to maintain DSO and ensure working capital is under control.
- Implement new bank technologies, products and services to improve cash cycle and simplify company operations.
- Coordinate with accounting team to ensure cash activities are properly recorded and bank accounts are properly reconciled.
- Maintain letter of credit portfolio, working with beneficiaries to ensure coverage is up to date and coordinating with banks on any export L/C requirements.
- Oversee company's T&E and P-card program.
- Track interest rate caps and swaps.
- Ensure the Revolver is used efficiently to cover net cash needs, preparing and submitting the Borrowing Base Certificate and proper Borrowing Notices, coordinating with the lender’s debt operations desk, ensuring bank fees are tracked and paid promptly, ensuring Term Loan amortization is handled on time, and interest is paid according to terms.
- Prepare various compliance certificates on a timely basis, alerting both management and the private equity sponsor of possible compliance issues.
- Coordinate midmonth process of organizing various data points and review data submitted to challenge underlying assumptions to ensure a high level of credibility in the final report.
- Prepare overview analysis of monthly report for both management and Board review.Position needs to fully understand the forecast to effectively deal with questions and discussions from management and the Board.
- Maintain accuracy and integrity of the monthly report by tracking actuals vs forecast on a weekly basis, focusing needed action to be taken on major disconnects versus forecast.
- Coordinate possible bolt-on acquisition activity with KPS Capital Partner team, assisting in due diligence, working with the deal team on amendments or new financings, closing date activity, post-closing merger of treasury operations.
- Maintain bank relationships with existing banks and other service providers.
- Coordinate insurance policies annual renewals.
- Coordinate tax strategy with Tax Director and Private Equity owners.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- Fluent in English; ability to communicate well, both orally and in writing.
- Experience and knowledge of related spreadsheet applications (Excel and Word).
- Strong analytical skills required and the ability to detect and avoid errors.
- Knowledge of Accounting principles, practices and procedures
- Knowledge of Business Risk analysis and Risk evaluation principles
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills.
- Able to adapt in a fast paced environment
Education, Work Experience, and Professional Certifications:
- 10+ years of experience in cash management, capital markets, and/ or corporate finance in a global corporate or a banking environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required, MBA preferred
- Experience managing debt facilities, building treasuryfunctions and processes
- Experience creating and implementing effective internal controls and P&P
- Proven track record of active interdepartmental experience
- Sarbanes-Oxley experience is highly preferred.
- Certified Treasury Professional designation is a plus
Work Environment / Physical Requirements:
- Office environment, heavy computer use
- Light physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of lightweight materials.
- Regularly required to sit or stand, bend and reach.
- Must be able to work extended hours as needed.
- May be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 25%
The above Essential Duties & Responsibilities list includes those duties and responsibilities for which the position exists and which must be satisfactorily performed in order to be successful in the position.However the job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.