At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
To generate profitable market share and net sales growth in Foot Locker Europe and Runners Point Group banners while respecting the image of the adidas brands
The tasks will be a combination of footwear wall coordination and sales team support.
- Define the footwear assortment, for each phase of the project, making sure that we display both adidas and FLE priority packs and that Products are available and planned for those stores
- Create a tracking tool and analyze results on a weekly base and present key take-aways and future actions during our monthly team meeting
- Chase stock to optimize sell-out on key concepts, working closely with the operations’ team
- Update planograms within a phase if products are sold out and communicate those changes to FLE
- Support in refreshing the marketing content by sourcing the samples (pairs) and sending them to the agency
- Update current trackers (margin/Banners/Score Card)
- Help improve our current tools to help our sales intelligence: Sell out report and SPB
• Key Account Team (Sales & CtC)
• Demand Planning
• Order Fulfillment (DCs)
• Product Marketing
• Account Marketing
• Customer Service
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Very good MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent and demonstrable analytical and problem solving skills
- Open minded, very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player attitude
- Willing to learn and to further develop the own skills, grasps tasks quickly
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
Degree in Business/Marketing/Retail/Merchandising or similar
Start date: 1st September 2018
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.