At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
To assist with system & communication related activities ensuring that demand from European Distribution Centers will be fulfilled on time and in full (OTIF) according to wholesale customer requirements (e.g. availability creation, stock allocation, delivery note release etc.), whilst ensuring compliance to business prioritization rules required to operate stock sharing across channels on a Western European scale.
To provide elevated focus through the supply to firstly create superior On Time availability and strong delivery controls for defined articles at Retail Intro/Launch.
- Work with and support Western European Launch and Order Book Management team with various order book management activities
- Preparing and communicating materials for regular Launch meetings
- Creation of stock availability and delivery reports
- Processing ad-hoc Sports Marketing requests related to specific event/ launch
- Processing of orders in the SAP system, including order entry, sales order tracking, monitoring, investigating and correcting interface errors
- Assisting with mass sales order updates such as rejections, plant changes, delivery code maintenance
- Review order book correctness ensuring data integrity for SCM systems/processes
- Update/monitor/report material master data settings
- Administrative duties such as creation of PowerPoint presentation, writing standard operating procedures
- Order Fulfillment (Inbound Planning/DC & Inventory Management/Customer Fulfillment)
- WE Marketing
- WE Demand Planning
Requisite Skills/ Education:
- A university degree with emphasis in the areas of business, information systems, logistics or operations
- Applies to EU citizens only due to work permit regulations
- Broad set of skills, in particular communication skills, presentation skills, analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of logistics and interest in supply chain processes and systems
- Excellent social and intercultural skills
- Passion for sports and interest in sporting goods industry
- Enthusiasm, ability to organize him-/ herself well and learn quickly, willingness to perform individually as well as in a team situation, proactivity
- Previous practical experience (e.g. internship) preferred
- Fluent English
Start date: 1st September 2018
Please note that relocation is not offered for traineeships
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.