At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Want to practice what you've learned at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who's ready to work in an international environment and take responsibility for your own projects? Then welcome to the adidas Group.
- Support with Continuous Improvement of Inbound Processes (attending meetings, creating standard operating manuals and mapping out processes)
- Creation and preparation of Inbound Dashboards and KPI reports
- Support with coordination of system testing activities
- Preparation of materials for EDC and Inbound Monthly Review Meeting Packs
- Preparation of Inbound regular and ad hoc reports
- Purchasing Europe
- Central Distribution Centre Europe
- 3PL’s, Freight Forwarders
- Local customer service / order fulfillment teams
- Retail Organization
- Customs Team
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- A university degree with emphasis in the areas of business, logistics or operations
- Applies to EU citizens only due to work permit regulations
- Broad set of skills, in particular communication skills, presentation skills, analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of logistics and interest in supply chain processes and systems
- Excellent social and intercultural skills
- Passion for sports and interest in sporting goods industry
- Enthusiasm, ability to organize him-/ herself well and learn quickly, willingness to perform individually as well as in a team situation, proactivity
- Previous practical experience (e.g. internship) preferred
- Fluent English
Start date: 1st September 2018
Please note that relocation is not offered for traineeships
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.