At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & overall relevance for the organization:
- Ensures that all processes for developing product are fully evaluated, covering all areas including fit, performance, grading, workmanship, testing and commercial viability, to be able to commercial in preparation for bulk production. Ensures bulk production is consistent and aligned with the approved development samples.
- Ensures that all processes for creating and approving sealing samples, size set & counter samples are audited for suitability / risk and meet all of the adidas-group product requirements and managed within the T1 with a RFT approach and in line with calendar requirements.
- Manages all front-end technical process audits. Able to assess T1 quality processes and procedures and ensure these are aligned with the adidas-Group standards and requirements.
- Works with T1 and HQ on pattern, fit and size spec issues
- Verifies that the T1 creates samples which meet product expectations in terms of fit and workmanship.
- Works together with the T1 technical team to ensure that bulk production mirrors these expectations and is produced to the same standard as per the approved samples and AD’s.
- Supports in garment pre-production meetings to clarify any open issues regarding the product fit and construction.
- Monitors and audits bulk production to confirm alignment with approved development samples.
- Works with Creation Centers to identify areas of cost mitigation and product engineering solutions to aid the manufacturing processes.
- Conducts required trainings for the T1’s on all adidas Group Technical and Quality manuals and new processes.
- Performs audits on all technical and quality processes /systems within the T1’s.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Have specific pattern making background (preferably as a pattern maker).
- A comprehensive knowledge of sewing and garment production methods.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- English fluency, BULATS level 3 or equivalent.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- 5 years production experience in the garment manufacturing.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.