Purpose: Coordination, creation, planning and execution of training and development programs; procedures and development process for different levels of the organization. Develop and execute proper corporate communication and lead HR projects for country.
Key Accountabilities :
- Lead the performance evaluation, the succession management and talent identification process as established in global/regional guidelines.
- Perform business needs assessment for Chile and deliver development or training plans for country learning gaps. Create, develop or deliver training programs as appropriate.
- Manage and develop programs for Key Talents.
- Follow up and implement IDP’s with support from HR Director & business leaders.
- Lead Coaching initiatives on country: Coaching to business leaders, deliver coaching train as required and promote the 6Cs Culture.
- Lead strategic business HR projects for country.
- Support and structure internal communications.
- Meet with GM, directors and managers to identify business learning and development needs or programs in country.
- Manage and approve country training budget and material resources provided by auditing and approving usage of local in-country budgets.
- Planning, Execution and approval of coordination of training plan, ad-hoc or based on score results in country.
- Approves changes to induction delivery process and information integrity across country.
- Receive & manage country training requests and (dis)approve them following regional guidelines
- Approve Vendors for the Country
- Manage HR intern
- Training Budget, OD budget, Internal Communications Budget & staffing budget.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced competence with Office suite of software
- SAP knowledge
- Coaching Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Strong Leadership & Communication Skills
- University degree
- Coaching Certification is a plus
- 4 yrs experience managing training programs through large corporation or regional scope.
- 2 yrs experience managing projects, budget and leadership development.
- English: Fluent written /spoken
- Spanish: Fluent written/spoken