At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
adidas Global Business Services in Porto delivers high quality services for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Retail Accounting, eCommerce Accounting, Non Trade Procurement and other Finance and Non-Finance processes for adidas companies located in Europe and Americas.
However, our success journey continues and we will now integrate several additional Teams in Porto. We are creators in our fields, thinking strategically about how digital tools can make reporting more transparent and targets more controllable. If you see yourself as a coach, playmaker, planner and problem solver, we invite you to be a part of our team.
Responsible for managing all aspects of Talent Acquisition for Global Business Services (GBS) Porto, for both local and global functions. Partner with HR, Business and Recruiting colleagues to identify and qualify candidates and lead the recruiting process from onset through offer.
Key Responsibilities and General Accountabilities:
- Coach and train team on key aspects of overall recruitment process to ensure a high level of execution
- Leads efforts to implement changes in policies, standards, systems and processes within area of responsibility
- Ensure the effective implementation and adoption of all TA processes and program
- Drive the entire recruiting process including requisitions approval, hiring manager briefing, job advertising, candidate sourcing, application review, candidate screening, interview strategy and offer process
- Apply and adapt broader talent acquisition strategies (employer branding, internal recruiting, diversity, etc) within GBS Porto
- Act as a key point of contact to support the implementation of global initiatives within GBS Porto
- Leverage relevant advertising resources and apply other relevant candidate marketing strategies to create local, regional and global awareness to attract qualified applications for key roles within GBS Porto
- Leverage candidate database (internal and external) in addition to other sourcing channels (universities, competitive research, job fair, social) to identify prospective candidates to create awareness and invite them to apply for open positions
- Build, engage and maintain pre-qualified as well as prospective candidate pools of strong former candidates and new candidates within the functional area of support
- Conduct weekly check-ins with active candidates and hiring managers throughout the entire recruiting process for each role
- Plan and participate in strategic planning meetings with functional leadership and key business partners of all levels to understand current and upcoming requirements to build a strategy on effective recruiting activities for positions within GBS Porto
- Conduct quarterly review meetings with business leaders and key business partners to provide an overview of recruiting achievements as well as opportunities to improve hiring performance moving forward
- Partner with overall TA organization and encourage direct reports to drive a collaborative approach to recruiting and driving best practices
- Utilize recruitment systems effectively following key standards, documenting key actions, recommend improvements and ensuring all data is accurate for reporting purposes
- Lead additional recruitment initiatives as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage change, problem solve and influence hiring behavior
- Ability to set clear goals and deliver into key objectives
- Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of leadership
- Ability to work on local, national and international searches
- Strong level of expertise within GBS organization
- Fluent communication in English
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University Degree in HR, Business or related field
- Strong proficiency with technology
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Corporate or Agency recruiting
- Minimum of 2 years' experience supporting a key functional business area
- Experience directly/ indirectly managing people towards business objectives
- Strong knowledge of the footwear, apparel, retail industry
Sound good? Apply directly and be part of our tomorrow.
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.