At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Maintains a timely supply of footwear inventory to meet customer demand in a manner that will optimize financial return to adidas and minimize overall Supply Chain costs.
- Creates and analyzes forecast and buy reports to influence appropriate production and inventory positions.
- Reviews forecasts and customer orders to determine appropriate buy quantities to meet demand.
- Coordinates forecasting and purchasing activities with Global Supply Planning to mitigate capacity constraints and support factory relationship management.
- Executes purchasing activities in alignment with Global Supply Planning and US logistics.
- Tracks delivery performance and identifies and resolves potential production delays and delivery problems. Prepares standardized and ad hoc reports to support business analysis.
- Provides customers with order status reports and coordinates ship method as necessary. Closely monitors key product launches.
- Works to develop tools and guidelines to support more efficient processes within Demand/Supply Chain Operations.
- Work on other projects as assigned.
- Marketing Category Managers and Merchandisers
- Marketing Operations Analysts
- Sales Account Planning Managers
- Sales Account Executives
- Global Planning and Project Management
- Sr. Project Managers
- adidas Retail
- Liaison Offices
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work independently with moderate guidance on several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate detailed information clearly and consistently via phone, written communication and in person.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel). Intermediate Access skills preferred.
- Ability to create and maintain database management tools
- Ability to extract data from databases and internal systems for analysis
- Ability to understand complex supply chain issues and drive them to solution
- Ability to effectively communicate (both written & verbal) and to lead discussions and give presentations in small and large groups.
- Strong team player with the ability to work with diverse groups of people in a productive manner.
- Ability to prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects under a deadline.
- Ability to understand and use financial data to make decisions and influence outcomes
- 4 year college or university degree required, focus on Logistics or Supply Chain preferred.
- 3+ years related work experience preferably in Supply Chain or Logistics
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for degree.
- Industry experience preferred.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.