At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
To Support roll-out and set up of Retail Sales Matrix solutions for key & field Accounts, franchise and own retail. This role is responsible for assisting in maximizing the profitability of the market retail portfolio across brand adidas & Reebok by managing ongoing investments for Store Development & assures standards are kept during store lifecycle.
- Support in Identifying SIS opportunities and partners jointly with Store implementation manager & sales manager
- Support in Providing RSM/WMS business cases and drive the decision process.
- Support in Managing the set-up and the implementation of new stores & SIS standard collaboration models by coordinating all involved functions.
- Assess and advise how to improve performance of RSM/WMS solutions and provide feedback to stakeholders.
- Support in new store setup, SIS and processes including renovation, maintenance & IT/window related matters.
- Assist store implementation manager to Create with finance BPM and manage project budget forecast from approval through to completion.
- Follow up all local approvals & municipality approval if needed.
- Support in Managing and maintaining vendor relationships and performance including negotiation, procurement, warranties and vendor rebate collection.
- Facilitate information flow between 3rd party vendors, internal retail departments and global counterparts.
- Help manage and maintain standards and relationships with global store implementation team.
- Manage multiple implementation projects within LENA at various stages of implementation.
- Support store implementation manager to Manage & sign off all installations & provide documentation with required detail. Initiate reverse logistics of excess equipment and manage all stores opening from timeline to the opening stage.
- Support in Providing Market Forecast (CoE) team. Order Store Concept Hardware. Place orders in line with required lead time to assure in time fulfillment ready for flawless implementation.
- Support store implementation manager to Manage the orders of all consumer bags & gift paper across LENA.
- Measure progress on own KPI’s related to BPM accuracy.
- Support Managing orders & hangers across all channels & brands.
- Manage the storage of all fitting accessories related to store/Shop in Shop.
- Global: Store Development
- Regional: Store Development EMC
- Local: Store implementation manager, DTC, Sales, SCM, and Finance
- BPM projects cost compliance
- Projects delivery lead-time
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree ideally with projects management focus
- 2 Years of overall work experience In Retail projects.
- Exposure –strategic planning and process re-design
- Outlook : Advanced
- Word : Basic
- Excel : Advanced
- Power Point : Advanced
- English : Advanced
- Arabic: Advanced
- French is a plus
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.