At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
- To create and drive high performance, consumer relevant Signature footwear for Global BU basketball.
- Identify and tell relevant stories for adidas Basketball’s target consumers.
- Position the product segment using supporting analysis from market data and trends
- Identify opportunities for growth and assist in the creation of the relevant category plan (including product range and CTC strategies)
- Manage the Basketball range plan from product brief to commercialization including the process (Calendar, SKU´s, Amortization)
- Drive and ensure strategic business plan targets
- Manage the Inline process and direction in partnership with CTC team.
- Coordinate and provide support and partnership for and with Design, Development, Brand Communications
- Support in presenting the Category and Range both internally and externally (Meetings, Launches, etc.)
- Build consumer networks and customer relationships to ensure consistent product feedback
- Provide clear direction to Product Manager
- Build relationships with relevant stakeholders across business units
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Have a strong knowledge of Performance footwear and Basketball culture.
- Additional knowledge of lifestyle consumer markets preferred
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and athletes
- Ability to provide product leadership, including ability to manage/mentor more junior resources
- Ability to work with and influence all levels of the organization
- Strong presentation and planning skills
- Strong process and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A thorough understanding of consumer markets
- Prior product FTW creation experience preferred
- Four year college or university, in Marketing/Business preferred
- Four years sports or other product marketing or related experience
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for degree.
- International experience preferred.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.