The incumbent is responsible for the efficient management and operation of the Canton facility, and then the Boston facility (Reebok HQ will be moving in 2017). This includes all tasks in the Corporate Facilities + Services area, i.e. technical facility management (e.g. operation of structural and technical installations, fire prevention), building-related services (e.g. safety, cleaning, waste, outdoor facilities) and workplace-related services for employees (e.g. health & safety, space planning, moves, catering, mail services, car pool).
- Responsible key function in the management team of the Safety and Security department which ensures a very high service level for all customers across North America.
- Aligning service levels and costs for Corporate Facilities + Services and providing regularly reports to senior management.
- Leading and further development of the assigned employees and teams.
- Negotiation, administration and controlling of all services at the location.
- Adherence to guidelines and standards of Corporate Property + Services/HQ in Herzogenaurach.
- Resource management (administration, planning, organisation and controlling of personnel, tasks, timelines, costs).
- Planning, organisation and supervision of constructional and technical facility management, taking economic aspects into account.
- Adherence to US statutory safety regulations (e.g. OSHA).
- Analysis, quality control and further development of standards and processes.
- Build-up and further development of relationships with business partners at the site in order to better understand customer requirements. Ensure communication through all hierarchy levels.
- Space/occupancy planning and implementation of moves (moves management).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Functional and disciplinary lead and further development of the assigned employees and creation of an effective work environment.
- Project management (schedule, quality and cost control, representation of the owner, steering of external architects, specialist planners and other third parties).
- Design, planning, organisation, tendering, placing and supervision of services and construction work, including scheduling, invoice control, documentation, defect tracking and warranty management.
- Ensure a very high service level with regard to the maintenance of all technical installations in the highly automated building complex. Maintain operational readiness at all times by using a structured and preventive maintenance solution.
- Autonomous planning, organisation and supervision of technical and constructional maintenance work as well as renovation and remodelling work in coordination with Site Management and specialist colleagues, taking into account different priorities, strategic goals and relevant regulations.
- Preparation of presentations, decision proposals, price comparisons, cost estimates and investment requests.
- Ensure operator's responsibility at the site.
- University/college degree focusing on civil engineering, electrical engineering and/or mechanical engineering with additional business management training.
- At least 7 years' relevant experience in a similar function.
- Extensive knowledge of all areas of state-of-the-art facility management.
- Entrepreneurial and business mindset. Distinctive analytical, conceptual and communicative skills. Own initiative and independent work style.
- Distinctive team orientation and assertiveness.
- Solid MS Office skills, knowledge in the application of CAFM systems. Knowledge of SAP an advantage.
- Competent English language skills.