At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Serve as primary contact within HR Services Centre for rewards related questions for employees and ensure correct and timely administration and coordination of SAP data maintenance and HR service vendor management
· Manage / coordinate of information and maintenance correctly in SAP system
· Provide timely reporting according to global reporting guideline
· Provide all information, communication and coordination to external vendors for benefits administration where necessary.
· Act as primary contact person for internal and external customers in related issues
· Provide Rewards operational service
· Provides functional system support to HR users within area of service
· Act as team member in reward project when necessary
· Internal Customers - HR Management and Rewards Management , Reward APAC
· Internal contacts within Finance, Controlling, Legal, Auditors, Taxes, IT
· Governmental institutions and authorities, e.g. Labour Dept, social security and tax bureau
· External consultants / Vendors , e.g. External Auditors, Insurance Companies, HR service vendor and etc
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
· Excellent knowledge of MS-Office applications, including Chinese Word Processing
· Experience with system, ideally also with SAP-HR.
· Good service mindset, people focus and self-motivated.
· Strong mindset in process improvement and continuous efficiency
· Good team player, good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Attention to details with good numerical & analytical skills.
· Fast learner & International mindset.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
· 2-3 years of overall work experience in Payroll Operations and Benefits administration
· Bachelor degree, Human Resources Management/Business Administration or related areas is plus
· Experience working in a multinational Company
· Well versed with China Employment Ordinance, tax regulations and other related statutory requirements
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.