At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Manage brand advocacy and momentum by connecting fans of the brand with the content and experiences they are passionate about and ensure they are incentivized and rewarded for their actions.
Here's what you'll be doing
- Managing publishing strategy, based on global/ WE standards, for adidas key categories and concepts and effectively execute against it.
- Establish strong media contacts throughout the Market.
- Day-to-day oversight and operation of the social media newsroom in a key market, Content Producer and Social Data Analyst.
- Ensure the brand is “always on” through a good mix of local and global content published on all relevant social platforms. Direct the right stories to the right people at the right time.
- Manage publishing, moderation and community management of relevant social channels.
- Focus on the local market community touch points, ensuring close collaboration and partnership with various x-functional partners (CRM, Sports Marketing, Trade Marketing, eComm, Trend, Entertainment Influence Marketing the on-site)
- Execute the global publishing plan to ensure the global stories are being communicated at the right time and place. Guide the decision making around which local stories will be sourced and covered. Optimize content for all platforms and search engines and ensure that it feeds the overall ecosystem strategy.
- Create and monitor KPI’s, take remedial action & recommendations
- Establish the most simple and efficient links between Publishing and DTC (ecom) traffic and conversion.
- Manage and own the Paid Social / Digital Campaigns to support the launch of our products and stories.
- Country Brand Comms Area
- Global Newsroom Editors
- Country EIM and SpoMa
- Global Social Managers in BU Comms
- Spanish Media and Influencers
- Spanish Content Agencies
- Brand Health KPIS (Brand momentum, Net Promoter Score, Spontaneous purchase intent, etc.)
- Market Share
- Market Sales vs Plan
- Market Direct Brand Contribution vs Plan
- Optimization of Global vs. Market social feeds and content
- MWB management
- Execution excellence in brand concepts/stories
Here's what you'll need
- Proven communicator – both written and verbal
- Social skills – be able to build contructive relationships to ensure the success of the role.
- Marketing Budget Management
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products
- Experience in both market and above market organization preferred
- Hability to work under pressure.
- Passion for sports and fashion.
- Knowledge & control about trends, culture and music directly connected to our Style Division.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Communications qualification or equivalent industry experience and experience - strong understanding of social and digital publishing.
- Min. 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in Publishing / Digital Brand Communications (Social Media & PR).
- Fluent in English.
- Fluent in local language (if applicable) preferred.
- University degree in Business or equivalent professional experience, ideally in Sales and/or Marketing.
Sound good? Apply here and be part of our tomorrow.
Not the right job for you? There are thousands of opportunities at adidas around the world. Find the one with your name on it.
Want to get a behind the scenes look at our offices?
Check out these videos to see what it’s like to work in our offices around the world!
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.