At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
adidas Shared Services in Porto delivers high quality services for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Retail Accounting, eCommerce Accounting, Non Trade Procurement and other Finance processes for adidas companies located in Europe and Americas.
However, our success journey continues and we will now integrate several additional Teams in Porto. We are creators in our fields, thinking strategically about how digital tools can make reporting more transparent and targets more controllable. If you see yourself as a coach, playmaker, planner and problem solver, we invite you to be a part of our team.
Purpose & Overall Relevance:
Support and perform the HR Administrative processes for Global Business Services in Porto, continuously improving efficiency of HR processes and implementation of new HR programs.
- Perform general administrative tasks within the HR team for all defined processes, tools, programmes and processes
- Perform all tasks related with HR master data creation and maintenance in accordance with global guidelines and local legislation
- Perform contract/ documents creation for employee life cycle at the company
- Plan and execute the change of processes due to the change of legal requirements or global guidelines
- Support and create documentation for all HR administrative process
- Handle standard inquiries & support for all administrative HR process
- Timely execute assigned tasks and issues according to defined processes, timetables and service levels
- Support and administer the digitalisation within the HR department
- Support in the preparation of data and system audits and execute accordingly
- Provide consistent information to employees on HR admin processes according to the process and knowledge data base
- Contribute to continuous improvement of HR procedures, processes and systems and respective documentation
- Provide input for communication of standards, procedures and processes to employees and internal customers
- Continuously evaluate and improve respective admin process for efficiency
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good level of affinity and experience with SAP HR
- Very good analytical skills and detail oriented work style
- Customer oriented, approachable, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer focus and service minded
- Ability to work independently under little guidance
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to work under pressure as well as prioritizes and completes tasks in order of importance
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in HR or related area
- 3+ years relevant working experience in a multi-national environment within HR
- Very good command of English
- Experience with SAP HR
- Good knowledge of MS-Office applications
- Fully qualified/trained in job, deep knowledge in HR administrative processes
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.