Please note applicants must have legal rights to work in Australia. No Relocation or Visa support is offered for this role.
Specialist, eCommerce Operations (Reebok)
At the adidas Group, our love of sport drives who we are and what we do. But just as a ball is more than leather and thread, and a shoe more than padding and plastic, we are bigger than our products. We don’t just work to create faster shoes and lighter fabrics: We strive to help athletes everywhere perform their best. We believe that it’s hard work inventing the future of sport, and that’s why we love it; that when you push your limits, you make it possible for others to push theirs.
The eCommerce Operations Specialist will address the Reebok consumer experience on eCommerce properties and ensure that the most comprehensive experience is delivered to visitors. This role is primarily responsible for the consumer journey, platform operations, site merchandising and conversion driving efforts for the Reebok AU and NZ sites.
This person will work in a cross-functional environment with a focus on customer service, 3PL and eCommerce payment to deliver an industry leading experience. This will be achieved with a primary focus on managing onsite merchandising and other tools of the adidas eCommerce platform and the supporting infrastructure both on and offsite.
Additionally, the Senior Operations Specialist ecommerce plays a key role in supporting the daily and monthly sales forecasting and re-forecasting process.
- A constant improvement of site usability in order to drive revenue and site performance i.e through conversion strategies and insights and optimization of site.
- Drive local and global demand management process
- Support testing of systems as required for maintenance and development purposes and resolution of technical issues
- Use of business insights to drive best practice and market trends and implementations of recommendations driven from this.
- Foster an effective working relationship with all internal departments and external providers impacted by eCommerce
- Ownership of Pre-Season on-site merchandising activities and In-Season on-site merchandising activities
- Own and define all on-site product merchandising tools and processes
- Establish Pacific-specific functionality requirements to support development of roadmap and provide input into roadmap on these topics with a focus on optimization
- Drive daily forecasting and play key role in monthly forecasting process
- Other duties, as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- A high degree of computer competency; in particular the ability to work in numerous applications at one time and correlate information from one application to the next including a basic understanding of different file formats.
- Experience with CMS and OMS systems, a fundamental understanding of interface files and systems architecture commonly used in eCommerce operations
- A clear understanding of business levers which impact eCommerce commercial success, conversion rate, traffic, average order value and how to positively impact each of these
- Intermediary experience with major analytics platforms (i.e. GoogleAnalytics, Omniture)
- The candidate must be self-directed, have strong influencing skills and is able to work in a highly flexible and informally structured environment. Exemplary multi-tasking and time management skills are a necessity.
- An excellent command of the English language, both oral and written, and the ability to effectively communicate and positively influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- A clear understanding of best in class consumer/visitor experience in the modern digital world, a continually evolving perspective on the optimal consumer journey.
- A sound understanding of current and emerging ecommerce technologies and their on-site application
- Experience working with OMS like SAP AFS
- College or University degree
- Working knowledge of the apparel and / or sports industry an asset
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a major eCommerce or digital marketing organization
- At least 1-2 years’ experience working on site optimization, enhancement or merchandising
We are seeking people who share our passion for sport, who contribute to the team, seek challenges and embrace change. If you are looking to take the next step in your career with an iconic brand and prioritise a supportive, unique and challenging work environment, we would love to hear from you. Join us. Feel your heart beat like it did when you stepped onto the field, the court, or the track for the first time.
What’s on offer?
A competitive base salary, bonus scheme and adidas employee benefits are also on offer to the successful candidate.
How do I apply?
- Press the "Apply" button and follow the instructions
- You will be required to fill out the online applications forms, and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter which addresses all above candidate requirements
- Applications which do not attach a cover letter which addresses the job requirements specific to adidas will not be considered.
- Applications will only be accepted through the steps above
- Please note that due to the high volume of applications adidas receives, we will be unable to respond to all individual inquiries.
adidas Group Jobs http://adidas-group.jobs/
Please note applicants must have permanent legal rights to work in Australia. No Relocation or Visa support is offered for this role.
Please note part of adidas Pacific’s recruitment process will require external candidates to consent to a pre-employment criminal history check
Note to agencies: adidas Pacific does not accept any unsolicited calls or resumes from head hunters, executive recruiters, or other staffing or recruitment agencies. Please do not submit or forward any resumes, CVs or profiles to the adidas careers portal, nor to any adidas personnel. adidas will not pay any fees relating to unsolicited resumes.