At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
- Recording and managing all types of orders (e.g. pre-orders and re-orders, contracts, call-off orders, off-price orders, direct shipments)
- Managing the customer order books, ensuring it is always updated according to the customer’s and company’s needs and requirements, including the monitoring of electronic receipts for errors and correcting these errors using the tools provided (e.g. SASnet, EDI, missing article master data), revising fulfilment vs customer purchase orders, and shifting OB between ship-to’s
- Acting as the key contact for customers’ inquiries about order and delivery status, change requests, returns and claims, with communication through telephone, email, and customers’ B2B portals
- Compiling various order-related analyses and reports at the request of customers, sales reps or other related internal teams, concerning customer’s open order book & order conversion, returns and claims tracking, monitoring of cancellations and credit/delivery blocks, launches, pre-pack promotions, etc.
- Forwarding new customer set-ups and customer master data change requests from customers and sales team to CMD managers in Finance
- Special Handling coordination for new enquiries and changes
- Processing returns and complaints in line with the policy regulations while cooperating intensively with internal and external logistics partners (forwarding companies, inbound and outbound, warehouses), as well as with Finance and the insurance department
- Extensively tracking forwarded deliveries and package deliveries and initiating escalation in the event of delays and irregularities
- Support Sports marketing in the processing of promo orders
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.