At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
We are responsible for providing systems and applications which are used during the entire product creation lifecycle starting from Marketing planning, product design, product development and sourcing. We are using technology to create solutions that are transforming how products are being digitally created. We are putting in place collaboration tools which makes it easier for the thousands of employees involved in product creation and sourcing to be faster. We are harnessing data which enables our employees to make better decisions.
We are working in a fast paced, startup like environment where we truly believe that technology can automate most of the mundane tasks and free up time for creators to do what they really need to do – create.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR …?
- Being part of shaping, designing and implementing software systems for our adidas consumers, partners and employees
- Joining our highly motivated team of passionate software engineers
- An opportunity to grow as a leader
- A job where you can demonstrate and boost your development experience
- Showcasing your creativity and using latest technology trends to bring your ideas to life
- Continuous learning on latest technologies, from very talented colleagues, conferences and trainings, always rising your bar
- An opportunity to interact with best in class technical partners
- A flexible and international work environment with lots of employee benefits (sports, flexible working hours, training & learning opportunities, etc.)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
- Experience with QA frameworks and testing tools: SELENIUM, Cucumber, Postman, Litmus, JMeter
- Further soft skills: Knowledge about test automation frameworks
- Eager to look for perfection via Software Design Patterns, CLEAN Code, Continuous Integration/Delivery and Everything as Code
- Collaborative and inspiring team member, who is eager to teach and learn from others
- Min. 5 years of IT experience
Sound good? Apply here and be part of our tomorrow.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.