At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
At adidas, our believe is that “through sports we have the power to change lives”. We believe that Digital will help us accelerate the connections to our consumers lives.
In Digital IT, we are the technical pioneers that build the technology vision enabling those digital connections. As individuals we are creative, confident and collaborative in our agile approach which gives us speed and quality for our consumers while making our teams empowered and autonomous.
The Quality Analyst (QA) specializes in the quality of their team's software. He/She will be responsible for the creation and execution of all forms of software testing throughout the agile development lifecycle of mobile apps on iOS and Android. They champion both risk analysis and test design and lead exploratory testing, write regression test cases, collaborate on story acceptance criteria, working with the development team to ensure a proper test strategy.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Produce acceptance criteria and test cases for multiple scenarios, challenging assumptions, thinking about how different users might interact with a proposed solution, and identify edge cases.
- Work with developers to ensure sufficient test coverage for various features via automation at different levels (code and UI), ensuring that automated test activities are conducted in preference to manual testing where feasible and more efficient
- Build and execute manual, automation or non-functional test cases and ensure that test status, risks and issues are reported in a timely manner using the agreed reporting standard
- Work with Technology Development and partners to ensure all software is tested to the right level under the mentorship of the senior test member using Agile practices
- Craft test cases and execute the test strategy using pre-defined testing methodologies, ensuring that there is traceability between the testing implementation and the requirements / acceptance criteria
- Analyze Non-functional requirements and liaise with Architects and provide inputs to the Non-functional test strategy
- Ensure that all application & technology testing is carried out in accordance with testing standards defined in the strategy
- Craft, validate and report defects in accordance with the defect life cycle documented in the Test Strategy
- Strategize the test execution in terms of scope (identify which scenarios need to be automated (at what level) and which scenarios need manual execution and help team plan the work estimates accordingly) and frequency
- Produce test reports using X-Ray and take responsibility of having traceability and coverage visible in JIRA
- Communicate with Analysts and Developers to gain functional and technical knowledge
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Knowledge of test-driven development (TDD), behavioral-driven development (BDD), and continuous integration
- Deep understanding in system testing and quality assurance techniques
- Deep understanding of testing tools and techniques
- Broad knowledge and understanding of software architecture for web sites, back office transactional systems and Mobile Apps
- Experience working in agile teams
- Strong analytical skills and good attention to details
- Ability to build effective working relations with people at all levels across the organization
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills including ability to explain complex information with agile development teams including the test design and defect reporting
- Ability to analyze complex systems, spot trends, draw conclusions, and produce specifications and decisions
Sound good? Apply here and be part of our tomorrow.
Not the right job for you? There are thousands of opportunities at adidas around the world. Find the one with your name on it.
Want to get a behind the scenes look at our offices?
Check out these videos to see what it’s like to work in our offices around the world!
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.