At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
At adidas, our believe is that “through sports we have the power to change lives”. We believe that Digital will help us accelerate the connections to our consumers lives.
In Digital IT, we are the technical pioneers that build the technology vision enabling those digital connections. As individuals we are creative, confident and collaborative in our agile approach which gives us speed and quality for our consumers while making our teams empowered and autonomous.
Become a crucial part of the Agile Software Engineering team by jumping in and working together as a team to create the future through the development of game-changing software
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Making adidas products more reachable and accessible for final users, through the use of mobile and cutting-edge technologies
- Think in your feet in working on the implementation of new features, leaving things properly implemented, well documented and delivered on time
- Always be on the lookout for opportunities to create the new. From our development process, through all of our brand touchpoints, up to final user’s experiences, we can make a difference by constantly challenging our status quo.
- Bring adidas spirit of open collaboration, positive energy and creative thinking to your daily routing when interacting with others
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong hands-on mentality.
- Ability to multi-task in a flexible environment & Patience to work under pressure
- Ideally first-hand experience in test preparation, coordination and conduction.
- Basic user of agile/scrum methods.
- Specific Skills (vary by different technologies)
- Java/Kotlin and/or Swift programming languages
- Development and release of mobile apps using android/iOS SDK
- Integration of REST APIs
- Git as version control system. Gradle and cocoapods as dependency managers
- Personal projects, forks or contributions to third party libs are a plus
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- College or university degree with focus on IT or equivalent.
- Between 1-4 years of IT experience and ideally 1-2 year in software engineering.
Sound good? Apply and be part of our tomorrow.
Not the right job for you? There are thousands of opportunities at adidas around the world. Find the one with your name on it.
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.