At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Become a crucial part of the Agile Software Engineering team by jumping in and working together as a team to create the future through the development of game-changing software.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- You will be part of a highly engaged, multinational agile team, in charge of creating and enhancing our digital software products.
- You will be showcasing your creativity and using latest technology trends to bring ideas to life
- You will be part of a talented team of software engineers where you can learn and grow in your career
- You will establish and overlook guardrails for DevOps capabilities and processes for your area
- We offer continuous learning on latest technologies, from very talented colleagues, conferences and trainings, always rising your bar
- You will be interacting with best in class technical partners
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Specific technical skills:
- Software Development background in Java.
- Experience in programming with Spring/Hibernate framework.
- Experience with source version control and CI/CD (Git, Gitflow, Bitbucket, Jenkins)
- Experience with micro-service architectures.
- Knowldege on containerized and orchestration environments such as docker and kubernetes is desirable
- Motivation to never stop learning the new technologies in the digital IT space
- Experienced user of agile/scrum methods.
- College or university degree with focus on IT or equivalent.
- Min. 3 years of Software Engineering IT experience
- Fluent in English
Sound good? Apply and be part of our tomorrow.
Not the right job for you? There are thousands of opportunities at adidas around the world. Find the one with your name on it.
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.