At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
To manage the learning and development process for the retail field workforce through instore and classroom based training programs.
- Support preparation of Annual Training Plan for Retail field teams.
- Contact with Global Learning and receive all the necessary documentation for retail field employees.
- Responsible of translation and localization of all learning materials.
- Liaising with each Retail Channel Management for identification of training needs for field teams
- Adapt and prepare training programs on product knowledge, service quality, sales and management skills to local needs and delivering trainings for Retail channel field teams.
- Prepare and deliver training programs on management skills for both Retail and WS Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers.
- Support Assessment Center implementations in coordination with Talent Team.
- Support, trains, coaches and tracks In-Store trainers.
- Organize training programs including content, timing, training documents, venue, participants, invitations, cost, etc.
- Cooperate with Brand and Retail Departments to track marketing calendar and track seasonal learning materials and to conduct seasonal product trainings accordingly.
- Conduct evaluation and reporting of effectiveness of the training programs on knowledge and skills. Makes necessary improvements accordingly.
- Make necessary improvements accordingly.
Requisite Education and Experience:
- University degree preferably in Business Administration, Labor Economics
- 4- 5 years of job specific work experience preferably in the retail/fashion/FMCG industry.
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent MS Office skills in particular PowerPoint
- Proven track record of increasing retail & sales KPIs through training and development programs.
- Highly integrative with strong business mind, data focus and results orientation.
- Customer oriented, approachable and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management and problem-solving skills
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.