At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
- Lead production of the assigned LO/ OC T1 groups in capacity management, fill-rate reports, KPI performance and the timely resolution of production issues. Work across all assigned T1/T2 and development teams to consolidate information in order to reach quality and deliver objectives.
- Support LO and OC teams in identifying T1 capacity and capabilities according to customer forecasted demand.
- Manage all special programs such as Continuous Replenishment and other corporate initiatives as required and appropriate for assigned OC teams.
- Ensure that orders and forecasts are passed to T1 on a timely basis.
- Drive the order management process across T1 teams to ensure that orders are confirmed and tracked in accordance with adidas-Group standards.
- Responsible for order confirmation and act as liaison between T1 and global planning teams to address any PO issues or rejects.
- Manage the day-to-day production tracking, including fabric status, track production performance and proactively address potential delivery problems with T1 and T2 supplier management.
- Collaborate with Technical Services and/or Development Merchandisers to ensure smooth and timely transitions from development to production start to shipment.
- Consolidate and coordinate data to support LO Planning and Production Manager with up-to-date and accurate reporting as needed or requested.
- Manage product transfer or reallocation along with Technical Services and with the exporting or receiving factory/LO to ensure smooth and timely transitions from development to production start to shipment.
- Ensure T1 and internal team understand and timely adopt new process and procedures to improve delivery and quality performance while ensuring that T1 adheres to adidas requirements.
- Manage team and actively coach and develop them to ensure performance excellence and developmental growth.
- Global Supply Planning
- Technical Services
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to coach, guide, manage and develop a team
- Advanced knowledge of the apparel manufacturing environment.
- Advanced MS Office skills and expertise of internal systems;
- Strong communication skills
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- College or university degree
- 5 years of related work experience in the apparel industry in a technical capacity
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.