At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Ensure excellent execution of planning & production processes within an assigned country/region, while continuously challenge and evolve the existing processes. Confidently achieve the optimal level of product availability by proactively applying the most creative and collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Execute planning and production plans within the assigned country/region to achieve the optimal level of product availability by taking into consideration all possible manufacturing constraints (at all stages of Supply Chain).
- Monitor the day-to-day operations, such as: capacity accuracy & reliability, T1 material delivery status, T1 Pull Forward status, WIP accuracy, and FGR accuracy.
- Oversee the order management process across all T1s within the assigned country/region to ensure that orders are confirmed, planned, and tracked accurately.
- Identify bottlenecks and complexities on critical materials. Apply the most creative and collaborative solutions to improve the overall T1 and T2 delivery performance and to ensure the Pull Forward plans are successfully executed according to the level loading strategy.
- Ensure all Planning related systems are updated timely and accurately.
- Manage PO reallocations or sub-contractor orders alongside Technical Services, giving T1/LO, and receiving T1/LO.
- Cross-functional collaboration with Technical Services and/or Development Merchandisers to ensure quality issues are resolved.
- Provide training support to the other production team members and suppliers on policies and systems such as GPS, ILA and other systems pertaining to planning, ordering/tracking, documentation and invoicing.
- Planning Directors
- Operational Planning
- LO Technical Service
- LO and OC teams
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced MS Office skills and expertise of internal systems
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- College or university degree
- 3-5 years of work experience in related field
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.